There are many sectors that are directly under control of the central government. The Chhattisgarh public service commission going to recruit large number of candidates basing of the qualifications of candidates. So, Interested applicants can apply for these CGPSC Jobs 2020 as Exam Notifications are released from time to time depending upon vacancies. We are providing process of recruitment and details about recruitment . keep visit our site for more and CGPSC Exam Dates Notification 2020 conform information about CGPSC Latest Job.
|Important Events||Dates to follow|
|Release of official notification in website||23rd November 2019|
|Online Submission of the Application start date||06th December 2019|
|Deadline to submit the online application||04th January 2020|
|Preliminary exam date||09th February 2020|
|Mains exam date||Between 17th to 20th June 2020|
CGPSC Online Application Form 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply for CGPSC 2020 exam shall make an ONLINE application by clicking on the relevant link on the website. Only ONLINE applications sent from the website shall be considered. No other mode of submitting the application form shall be entertained. Follow these guidelines to make online submission of application:
Application Form link : http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/online_application.html
- Click on the homepage and register yourself with valid ID details.
- Login with the registered ID.
- Click on the link that helps candidates make ONLINE application submission.
- Check all details to be entered in the application.
- Enter all relevant and verifiable details.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature in the relevant sections of the application.
- Cross check and verify all the details.
- Submit the application.
- Make note of the reference id received with the acknowledgment received for application submission.
The fee details vary for every category. The fee may vary year to year based on the discretion of the Chhattisgarh State Commission. Fees once paid to the commission is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Below are the fees given for the various categories:
Fees can be paid either in ONLINE mode or OFFLINE mode. They can pay through net banking/ debit card/ credit card in the online mode. In the offline mode, they can remit the fee in Cash at any designated SBI branch and obtain a challan for the same. Later the same challan number can be entered in the application form
CGPSC Vacancies and Posts 2020:
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission will release the post-wise vacancies soon:
|State Civil Services||07||02||02||04||00||15|
|State Police Services||10||01||02||04||0||11|
|State Finance Service||04||01||02||04||0||11|
|Food Supplies & Consumer Protection Department||01||0||01||0||0||01|
|Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer||0||0||0||01||0||01|
|Child Development Project Officer||04||02||0||03||0||09|
|C.G. Subordinate (Account Service)||06||01||02||05||13||27|
|Assistant Superintendent of Land Record||07||03||03||06||0||19|
|Excise Sub Inspector||02||02||01||04||0||12|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||07||02||02||06||0||17|
|Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer||12||04||04||10||0||30|
|Assistant Jail Officer||03||01||01||02||0||07|
- Nationality: Only the Indian citizen can apply.
- Age limits: The candidate must be below 30 years and above 21 years of age.
- Further, if the candidate is a domicile of Chhattisgarh, they can get an age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree i.e. an undergraduate degree in any discipline from any recognized state or central University.
CGPSC Admit Card 2020
Almost ten days before the actual commencement of the exam, the admit card shall be made available for download on the official site. This is because candidates can report any discrepancies in their admit cards with the commission in the time present before the exam.
The admit card is an essential document that should be carried to the examination hall without fail. Any candidate failing to bring the admit card to the exam hall shall not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Following are the steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official site and login with the correct details.
- Check if the download link for the admit card has been activated.
- If yes, then enter a valid registration number, date of birth, and captcha code, if any.
- The admit card shall be displayed.
- Download/ take a print copy of the admit card.
CGPSC Syllabus 2020
Candidates should have a good and thorough understanding of the syllabus in order to fetch good marks in the exam. Although the syllabus indicated here is in brief, candidates are advised to download the complete and detailed syllabus in PDF format and go through it. In this section, we explain the most important aspects of each round of the exam:
Paper 1: Consists of two parts part 1 and part 2.
- Part 1 mostly deals with the basic understanding of subjects like history, geography, economics, general science, etc.
- Part 2 deals with the current affairs and general knowledge aspects of Chhattisgarh state alone.
Paper 2: Consists of civil services aptitude paper or CSAT
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- maths problems
- numerical problems based on data interpretation
- Comprehension and related questions.
Paper 1: Language paper
- Questions can be framed about the local languages of Chhattisgarh
- Also about general English usage
- Questions on Sanskrit language and Hindi language
Paper 2: Essay paper
Candidates shall be expected to write two essays from the given list of topics.
Paper 3: General studies 1 paper
- History of India and Chhattisgarh in particular
- Indian national movement
- Constitution of India
- Public administration concepts and understanding
Paper 4: General studies 2 paper
- Questions on the growth of science and technology
- Elementary science knowledge
- Basic understanding of general science
- Environmental studies
Paper 5: General studies 3 paper
- Geography of India
- Geographical demographics of Chhattisgarh in particular
- Economics and the planning commission
- Agriculture, natural resources of India
- Mineral and wildlife distribution etc
Paper 6: General studies 4 paper
- Binary system
- Coordinate geometry
- Reasoning in numerical
- Data analysis
- Algorithms in maths
Paper 7: General studies 5 paper
- Art and cultural inclination of Chhattisgarh
- Sociology aspects of the state
- Languages of Chhattisgarh