Table of Contents
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) releases recruitment details and notification regarding 131 assistant posts. The Tamil Nadu government job seekers can apply for the various fields mentioned by the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA). The candidates who wish to apply for the post can read further can keep an eye for the further updates in the official website of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) or click here www.cmdachennai.gov.in. Read further below to know more details regarding the recruitment. CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 131 Assistant Post.
CMDA Recruitment 2021
The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority had been established in the year 1974 by the government of Tamil Nadu. The Minister of Housing & Urban Development, Municipal Administration and Urban Development is the department in reference with the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA). The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) headquarters is in Chennai. For further details candidates can check to their official website www.cmdachennai.gov.in.
CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021 Apply for 131 Assistant Post: The candidates who wish to apply for the post under the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority must conform to the eligibility criteria that the exam board has prescribed. The candidates can refer further about the detailed eligibility notification produced by the exam board in their official website.
The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority demands variant education qualification for each post according to the rank and position. If you wish to know further about the education qualification, visit their official website and search for the specified position that each candidate intends to apply for. The candidates must have a qualification from a recognized university/college that the government of Tamil Nadu confirms to.
The minimum age mentioned by the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) is 18 years. The maximum age range varies according to the position and the category. The relaxation will apply to the candidates with special categories and may change according to the positions and ranks.
CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021 Apply for 131 Assistant Post: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) provides three phases for the selection of their applicants to various posts. The initial phase is the written examination. The merit list will be considered for the initial phase along with the special category considerations. The candidates who qualify in the first phase can move on to the certificate verification. The candidates should be aware of their documents and any absence or error in the documents can result in expelling. So, the candidates must be careful in this phase to present the exact documents the examination boars requests for. The final phase includes the Interview level. The candidates will have a personal interview session with the authority of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA).
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for CMDA Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who wish to apply for the various posts under the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) can visit their official website and apply for the desired posts. Read the given below instructions to apply for your desired posts without any error.
- The candidates shall visit the official website of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) or click here www.cmdachennai.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, click the required notification or the recruitment of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) mentioned in the homepage
- After visiting the required page of the recruitment, click register and enter the details mentioned there.
- The candidates must be careful while entering their personal information and other details.
- Any error in the given details by the candidates can cause further issues and even nullification of the whole procedure. Thus, it is relevant to check to the details given.
- The date of birth and full name should be given appropriately without any error
- After entering the details, the candidates must enter the details regarding the education qualification and other documents if required.
- After registering the details, do the online payment and click submit
- The candidates are required to check for the other updates and notifications in the official website for further procedures.
The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) provides a great opportunity for the government job aspirant. The opening of 131 Assistant Post gives hope for many. The candidates who are aspiring to achieve a government job under the (CMDA) can apply for the posts today itself and start preparing to grab the opportunity. To a better study plan and for a smart beginning, you can always ask for the help of a study guide. Entri App is currently providing such a study guide for many government job aspirants with effective results. If you too wish to get a smart score with the help of Entri App, Download Entri App today itself.