The National Recruitment Agency has created a Common Eligibility Test which will be conducted to replace the various preliminary examination for Government jobs and various opportunities. The candidates who are applying for various Banking, SSC and railways jobs approved by the Union cabinet will now have to give a single Common Eligibility Test as Tier 1 examination and then they will be promoted to the main examination. Given below we are sharing some of the specifications related to the CET exam. We will also answer the question of What Is CET exam?
What is Common Eligibility Test (CET) Exam 2022
You can check out the CET exam information by visiting the official website of the National Recruitment Agency. The score that the candidates will get in the CET examination will remain valid for 3 years. You can apply for the various Government jobs based upon the score that you have got in your NRA CET Exam 2022. The CET Exam full form is the Common Eligibility Test which will be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency. You can give the NRA CET examination by registering yourself at the official website of the organisation and it will be conducted in early 2022. The NRA CET exam will be conducted twice a year.
CET Exam Dates 2022
The Common Eligibility Test will be conducted in 12 languages and the further procedure will be conducted as per the selection procedure selected by the authorities of the job that you are applying for. Given below are sharing the important dates related to the NRA CET examination.
|NRA CET Official Notification||February 2022|
|NRA CET Application Form||To be Notified|
|Last Date to fill NRA CET Application Form||To be Notified|
|NRA CET Admit Card 2022||To be Notified|
|NRA CET Exam||May 2022|
|NRA CET Result||To be Notified|
Common Eligibility Test 2022 Exams To be Merged
Common Eligibility Test will be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency and this will be replacing the preliminary examination carried out by three different government agencies on Group B and C roles. Given below are the details related to the examinations which will be merged together inside the common eligibility test.
|Government Bodies||Exams to be Conducted by NRA|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||SSC CGL
SSC Selection Post Exam
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||RRB Group-D
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||IBPS PO
CET Eligibility 2022
- The candidates must be graduate, 12th passed, and 10th standard students to successfully give the Common Admission Test presented by NRA.
- There will be three test levels, namely, undergraduate, 12th exam level, and 10th exam level.
- There is no improvement in test eligibility
Common Eligibility Test Age Limit
- The candidates will have to follow the lower age criteria as per the different examinations that they have to give.
- There will be an upper age limit for everyone.
- The reserved category candidates will get the reservation as per the government norms.
Common Eligibility Test 2022 Application Form
- You will first have to visit the official website of the National Recruitment Agency
- The home page will open on your screen
- Now, you have to click on the option called NRA CET 2022 Apply Online
- The application form will open on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Upload all of the documents and successfully submit the application form
- Make sure to select the job that you want to apply for and then the acknowledgement number will be displayed on your screen
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
The Common Eligibility Test will be conducted in a lot of different languages and this will definitely help a lot of candidates who are preparing to give the preliminary examination of various Government jobs available in India. This will be a great replacement for the various different types of preliminary examinations that the candidates had to give in order to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. Entri is a learning platform that creates video lessons and crash courses that will help you to prepare for the common eligibility test and pass it on your first try.