CTET test is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test led consistently to really look at the qualification of educators for essential and upper essential classes. It is coordinated by the Central Board of Secondary Education for educators opening in government schools. Candidates hoping to lay out their professions in education can apply for the CTET 2022 Exam.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Revised
NCTE or The National Council for Teacher Education has published a notification stating the revised CTET eligibility criteria for aspirants who are pursuing Teacher Training Course(TTC). According to the notification, the aspirants who are pursuing Teacher Training courses will be eligible to apply for CTET Exam. Aspirants were confused regarding the term “Pursuing” and its implication or meaning regarding their eligibility for the TET Exams. In response to clarify such confusion the Deputy Director of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, Rajiv Singh has published a letter with clarification regarding eligibility for appearing in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Earlier, individuals appearing for the final year or semester were considered eligible to apply for CTET. However, after this clarification, now all the aspirants who have enrolled themselves in a Teaching Training Course are eligible to appear in CTET Exam.
A Supreme Court of India verdict for a case related to “challenged appointment of individuals based on their eligibility” was quoted to come to such a conclusion. The verdict stated that clause 5(ii) of National Council for Teacher Education clearly stated that aspirants who are admitted to and pursuing the Teachers Training Course can appear for TET Exams. The Supreme Court of India observed in that verdict that the aspirants whose appointment was challenged due to their “pursuing” the Teacher Training Course are indeed eligible for their appointments.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Overview
Up-and-comers should check total insights regarding the CTET Exam 2022 preceding applying for the test. This site gives all the data including CTET test design, schedule, qualification, determination process, result, answer key, score card, and so forth.
|CTET Full Form||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2hours 30 minutes|
|Language||English & Hindi|
|CTET 2022 Exam||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Dates||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Online Application and Registration Date||To be notified later|
|Application Correction Dates||To be notified later|
|CTET 2022 Exam Dates||July/August 2022 (Tentative)|
CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Up-and-comers who have gotten at least 55% imprints in the post-graduation with a three-year coordinated B.Ed.-MEd course from any NCTE perceived establishment are qualified to show up for CTET 2022 test and will be considered for arrangement as Classes 1 to 5 educators. Notwithstanding, the condition that wins is that such competitors need to compulsorily go through a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education in no less than two years of their arrangement.
- Applicants ought to be residents of India to be qualified to apply for the CTET 2022 test.
CTET 2022 Age Limit
View the CTET age limit 2022 beneath
- The base age cutoff to apply for CTET 2022 is 18 years.
- There is no limitation on the upper age cutoff to apply for the CTET test.
CTET 2022 Education Qualification
There are two Papers in each CTET:
- Paper I: For Class I to V (Primary)
- Paper II: For Class VI to VIII (Elementary)
If a candidate applies for both posts he/she has to attend both the exams
(A) Primary Classes (I-V) Teacher
(B) Secondary Classes (VI-VIII) Teacher
- Relaxation in Marks: 5% to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- Recognition of Qualification: Courses that are recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) will only be considered.
- Subjects Applicable: Mathematics, Science, Social Studies/ Social Science Languages, etc are only applicable for the mentioned qualification.
- For Other Subjects: For the teachers of Physical Education, they should refer to NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November 2001.
- Teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc., should refer to School Management or respective State Government.
Nationality for CTET 2022
Ethnicity is the principal angle seen by the higher specialists and will continue with the possibility for further adjustments. The competitor should be an Indian resident or ought to meet any of the underneath rules.
- A Subject from Nepal.
- A Subject From Bhutan.
- A Tibetan who came over to India before the first January 1962 who was planned to get comfortable in India Permanently.
- The applicants who are moved from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia Ethiopia, Vietnam, and Burma are fully intent on getting comfortable in India forever.
How to Apply for CTET 2022?
- Visit the authority site of CTET.
- Register on-site by filling in a few basic information.
- After enlistment, fill out every expected subtlety, pay charges and submit the structure.
- Take a printout of the filled application structure
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.