CBSE has released the short notice for CTET December 2022 exam. The board has said that the Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted in CBT mode in December 2022. The detailed notification of CTET December 2022 will be released soon at ctet.nic.in. It will be organized in 20 languages. Details of CTET exam pattern, language, syllabus, eligibility conditions, exam city and important dates will be given in the notification.
In the notice, candidates have been advised to download the CTET bulletin from the website ctet.nic.in and read it carefully and only then apply. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the bulletin ctet.nic.in.
Although CBSE has not yet announced the exact date of CTET exam, but has made it clear that the exam will be conducted in December 2022. CBSE has said that the dates for the application process for CTET December 2022 will be intimated in due course.
Candidates must need to know that CTET 2022 Exams have Paper 1 for primary classes and Paper 2 for Junior classes. In this article, we will let you know the complete details of the process of ctet.nic.in Registration Form 2022. After Passing this exam candidate is eligible to become a teacher all over India in any school and any state.
All the Candidates who can pass paper 1 and paper 2 of the CTET 2022 will be eligible for the recruitment as teachers. Any candidate who graduates with a Bachelor of Education degree can become a teacher after qualifying for the 2022 CTET Exam.
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam name||CTET 2022|
|CTET 2022 Notification Date||20 July 2022|
|Application Process start date||20 July 2022|
|Application Process End Date||19 August 2022|
|Last Date for submission of fees||To be notified|
|CTET 2022 Exam Date||15 November to 16 December|
|Mode of Exam||CBT Mode|
Download The Official CTET 2022 Notification Here (Inactive)
Class I through Class V (Primary Stage): In order to be eligible for this test, students must first pass their 12th grade with a score of fifty percent or more from any board in India. Candidates who pass this test are qualified to teach in primary classes, which are Classes I through V. Additionally, candidates must also possess a diploma and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree. Candidates must read the CBSE notice for CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022 if they want additional details on the eligibility requirements.
Class VI–VIII (Elementary Stage) – For the Elementary Stage, the candidates must first pass the 12th exam with 50% from any recognized board in India, and they must also pass the graduation with 50%. Additionally, B.ed is required for eligibility, along with other diplomas and some other certificates. The rest of the eligibility requirements for CTET are available on the official website of the CBSE.
CTET 2022 Application Fees
|Paper category||Paper 1 Fees||Paper 1 & 2 Combined Fees|
|General/OBC/UR Candidates||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC/PwD/ST Candidates||Rs 500||Rs 600|
CTET 2022 Registration Form Date 2022
- As per Officials, CTET Notification 2022 is set to release in the next few days on the official website @ ctet.nic.in.
- CTET Registration 2022 starts in 20 July 2022.
- CTET 2022 Last Date to apply online is 19 August 2022
- Candidates first need to read the CTET Notification 2022 before proceeding with the Online Application Form.
- Registration will be Held only online mode, So the physical form of the CTET application form 2022 will be available.
How to Fill CTET 2022 Application Form
- Step 1: First you need to visit the official website i.e ctet.nic.in then click on the CTET 2022 option.
- Step 2: After that click on the ‘New Registration’ Option to start the registration of CTET and read the CTET Notification carefully then click on the Click here to proceed’ button
- Step 3: Then enter all the required details carefully after that click on the Submit button
- Step 4: After that, fill out the CTET application form 2022 and also make sure that the details you entered in the application form should be correct
- Step 5: Then the application number is issued to the candidates and candidates need to keep save login details securely
- Step 6: Then the last step is to pay the application fees online or offline mode.
- Step 7: After that don’t forget to save the printout for future references
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the authorities so that they can select government teachers for institutions present in the country which are affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education or popularly known as CBSE. This entrance examination is really tough to crack so the candidates must start preparing for this specific examination by taking into consideration efficient study plans and examination strategies. Entri is a very efficient learning platform that creates a very friendly environment for the candidates who are preparing for government competitive examinations and the candidates are able to focus on their studies through effective mediums such as video lessons and mock tests. Enroll yourself now and get access to an abundance of services.
|CTET Exam Information Links|
|CTET Syllabus||CTET Mock Test|
|CTET Exam date||CTET Video Course|
|CTET Application Form||CTET Study Materials|
|CTET Answer key||CTET Interview Questions|
|CTET Vacancy||CTET Job Profile|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Salary|
|CTET Study Plan||CTET Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|CTET Previous Question Papers||CTET Result|
|CTET Best Books||CTET Cutoff|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria||CTET Exam Analysis|
|CTET Selection Process|