Central Warehouse Corporation is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of General Manager, Superintending and Executive Engineer. A total of 11 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Interested candidates can submit the application till 25th March 2021 via official website of CWC. In this article CWC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Superintending and Executive Engineer Posts the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, etc. discussed.
CWC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Superintending and Executive Engineer Posts
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category- I, Central Public Sector Undertaking
under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution. CWC is inviting application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age etc. for the posts like General Manager, Superintending and Executive Engineer. The last date to apply for the post is 25th March 2021.
CWC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Board||Central Warehouse Corporation|
|Name of the Post||General Manager, Superintending and Executive Engineer|
CWC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants age limit should be in between 48 to 52 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 24-03-1973 and later than 25-03-2003.
- Age Relaxation as per the rules of the board.
- General Manager – Applicant must have completed the Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Information Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in recognized university/institute
- Superintending – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Executive Engineer – Degree/diploma in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of
Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
CWC Recruitment 2021 Salary Scale
- General Manager is Rs.100000 to Rs.260000 per Month
- Superintending is Rs.80000 to Rs.220000 per Month
- Executive Engineer is Rs.50000 to Rs.160000 per Month
CWC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The applicants will be selected through Document Verification and then followed by Interview process.
CWC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Documents to be carried for the Document verification and interview process are:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Interview
- Photo- identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form
- Photocopy of photo- identity proof
- Documents as specified at C (II)
- Candidates reporting late that is after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Interview will not be permitted to appear for the same.
How to apply for CWC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Central Warehouse Corporation
- Search for the notification for the post of General Manager, Superintending and Executive Engineer
- Click on the link and read the details.
- Fill the required details in your application and submit.
- Take a print out for future reference
Subscribe to Entri app and study for upcoming exams in India. Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc. Entri will help you to solve previous year question papers. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.