Table of Contents
Delhi District Court has earlier given out a recruitment notification to recruit suitable and eligible candidates to various posts. Based on the notification, online applications were invited from aspirants until 21st of February 2021. Further, the Delhi District Court has decided to conduct the objective type MCQ examination on 28th of February 2021 and 7th of March 2021. Hence, the admit card for the aforesaid examination is released in the official web portal of Delhi District Court. In this article, read all that you must know about Delhi District Court Admit Card 2021. Also, get the direct link to download the exam call letter.
Delhi District Court Admit Card 2021
As per the latest official release in the website of Delhi District Court, the admit card of the recruitment examination to select candidates for the posts of Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper and Process Server are now out. The examination will be held on 28th February 2021 and 7th March 2021 at various examination centers.
All the aspirants can download the admit cards from the official web portal of Delhi District Court now itself in order to avoid any last minute rush. Further, the candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow the same strictly. However, no separate information will be sent to the candidates by the Board through post or other means. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep checking the official web portal for further updates.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Name of the Post||Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper and Process Server|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Type of the Examination||Objective MCQ Type|
|Examination Date||28.02.2021 and
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Official web portal||www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in|
How to Download Delhi District Court Admit card 2021?
Click on the link below to download the admit card directly:
Or the candidates may follow the simple steps given below to download the admit card:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Delhi District Court.
- Next, click on the Admit card link available in the Homepage.
- Now, select the desired name of examination.
- Next, in the new page that appears enter your user ID and password to find the admit card.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Details on the Admit Card:
All the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- Delhi District Court Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!