Table of Contents
The Hight Court of Delhi has released notification regarding vacancies in Judicial Services. There are currently 45 vacancies (43 existing vacancies and 2 anticipated vacancies). Eligible candidates will be recruited by direct recruitment in Delhi Higher Judicial Service. The application forms must be submitted online by 12 March, 2022. Read on to know more about the Delhi High Court recruitment process and criteria.
|Name of recruiting organization||High Court of Delhi|
|Number of vacancies||45|
|Date and Time of Commencement for
creation of New Log In and filling Online
|25 February, 2022 10 A.M.|
|Last Date and Time for filling Online
Application Form and/or making payment
|12 March, 2022 10 P.M (for Higher Judicial Service)
20 March, 2022 (for Judicial Service)
|Date of Preliminary examination
(Delhi Higher Judicial Service)
|20 March, 2022 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.|
|Date of Preliminary examination
(Delhi Judicial Service)
|20 March, 2022|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are a total of 168 vacancies. They are as follows
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination: 123
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination: 45
The category wise vacancy for Delhi Higher Judicial Service is shown in the table below:
|Category||Break up of available vacancies||Total number of vacancies in each category|
There are a total of 3 vacancies for People with Disabilities. The reservation for People with Disabilities are as follows:
- People with Disabilities (Blind and Low Vision): 2
- People with Disabilities (Specific Learning Disability) and PwD (Multiple Disabilities involving Blindness
and low vision, one arm, one leg, both legs, leprosy cured, dwarfism and acid attack and specific learning): 1
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Delhi High Court has put forward certain criteria for the recruitment to the available vacancies. Only those candidates who meet these criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process. The applications of those who do not fulfill the criteria will be rejected.
The eligibility criteria set forth by the Delhi High Court are as follows:
- The candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and should not have attained the age of 45 years as on the 1 January, 2022. Those applying for the Judicial Service exam must be in the age range of 32 to 35 years.
- He/ She must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have been continuously working as an advocate for not less than seven years as on 12 March 2022.
- Aspirants must be a graduate in LLB or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The recruitment of eligible candidates will be done in Delhi Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination. This examination will be conducted in three stages:
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination: This preliminary test will be an objective type test. The candidates should clear this stage to be qualified for the next stage i.e. the Main exam. The preliminary exam will be held on Sunday, the 20th March, 2022 (from 11 AM to 1 PM).
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Mains Examination: This mains exam will be a written exam. Candidates who qualify in this exam will be called for Viva-Voce.
Viva-Voce: This is the final stage in the selection process.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
The members of Delhi Higher Judicial Service enjoy an attractive salary package. Their salary is in the range of Rs.131100 to Rs. 216600 in level 13A of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
The pay scale for Delhi Judicial Service is in the range of Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500 per month.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
An application fee will have to be paid by all the candidates applying for the vacancy. It can be paid through debit card or internet banking. The application fee is as follows:
- General category: Rs. 1000
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Persons with Disabilities (PwD): Rs. 200
The application fee is non refundable.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to go through the official notification and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates are also advised to go through the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1970 (as amended up to 08.02.2022) before filling up the application form.
- All applications have to be submitted online.
- All the details regarding Preliminary Examination (Objective type), Mains Examination (Written), Viva- Voce, eligibility, relaxation in marks and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the instructions available on the online portal. The link for this will be available on the official website of the High Court of Delhi – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- The candidates can take printout of application form and keep it for future reference.