Table of Contents
The Director of Governance Reforms Punjab (DGR Punjab) is to release the admit card of the Programmer in November 2020. Candidates can download DGR Punjab Programmer Admit Card 2020 from the links given in the article. Moreover, DGR Punjab is ready to hold the Written Exam on 8th November 2020. Check more details regarding the DGR Punjab Programmer admit card and exam.
The selection is conducted for the following posts:
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Software Engineer
- Manager Technical
- Dot Net Developer
- Technical Executive
- Technical Office Executive
- District e-Governance Coordinator
- Assistant District e-Governance Coordinator
DGR Punjab Programmer Exam Details
|Organization||Director of Governance Reforms Punjab (DGR Punjab)|
|Name of the Post||DGM, Programmer & Other|
|Notification Release Date||23rd June 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||8th November 2020|
|Admit Card||November 2020|
DGR Punjab Programmer Admit Card 2020
For the advertised 31 contractual posts of PSeGS, the written test is to be conducted on 08.11.2020 (Sunday) at SAS Nagar Mohali. The exam center and exam time will be notified on the admit card. All the candidates who have successfully submitted the application will be waiting for the admit card.
How to Download the Admit Card?
- Candidates should log on to the DGR Punjab website @dgrpunjab.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘DGR Programmer Admit Card’ Link.
- Enter the essential details like Roll Number, Registration Number, DOB
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download DGM, Programmer & Other Hall Ticket.
- Verify the details on the call letter take the print out of the admit card
General Instructions for the Candidates Appearing in the Written Exam
- The admit card is provisional, based on the declaration by the candidate, and subject to the further verification of documents and testimonials.
- The candidature is liable to be canceled at any stage if the candidate is found lacking in relevant experience and qualifications.
- Mobile phones or any other communications/smart devices are not allowed inside the examination hall. The Candidate will be responsible for his/her own belongings.
- Candidates should carry Blue Ballpoint Pen to the examination hall for marking on answer sheets.
- The Candidate must carry one original photo identity proof (Voter Card/Driving Licence/ Passport/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card). Otherwise will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The department will not be responsible for storing bags, Mobiles, Watches, etc. at the venue.
- All candidates must report to the examination center ONE HOUR BEFORE the start of the exam.
- The candidate would observe social distancing, wearing masks, and sanitization.
Download the List of Provisionally Eligible Candidates For 31 Posts Of PSeGS( With Roll No’s & Exam Time):
The eligible candidates have to attend the written examination and the oral technical evaluation section.
- The written test will have 50 questions with a time duration of 60 minutes, and 2 marks for each question. The candidate should score at least 40% in the written test so that they will be selected for the next stage.
- A shortlist of candidates will be prepared based on the written test not exceeding 4 times the number of posts available in the respective cadre
- Oral technical or Financial Evaluation with 100 marks.
- The final Interview with 100 marks.
- The combined merit list of candidates who reaches the final interview will be based on the overall scoring comprising the experience, written test, technical evaluation, and final interview.
Weightage Experience, Written-test, Technical Evaluation, and Final Interview.
|Selection Stage||Weightage in %|
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to all state-wise PSCs. Lakhs of users have bagged their dream job with the help of Entri, along with their dedication and hard work. The contents included will be up to date prepared by the expert panel. Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections are also included. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length. Free online tutorials for important topics taken by the excellent faculties. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.