Table of Contents
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has unleashed the DSSSB notices 2022 under the advertisement numbers 01/22, 02/22, 03/22, 04/22, 05/22, and 06/22. The DSSSB recruitment 2022 strives to fill 1,046 vacancies of Manager, Deputy Manager, Junior Engineer (JE)/ Section Officer (SO) Civil, JE/ SO Electrical, Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil, AE Electrical, Assistant Law Officer/ Legal Assistant and diverse other posts under these notifications. Mentioned below are the detailed eligibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualification, and work experience for the posts.
Also, the board declared the recruitment of various other posts such as Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Primary Teacher (PRT), Nursery Teacher, LDC, JSA, Stenographer, and others. Have a look at the detailed eligibility criteria of these posts mentioned below as per the official DSSSB 2022 notification.
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022
The DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022 is essential information that every contender must be well aware of before they apply for various recruitment. The board will release the eligibility criteria for various posts unleashed under the DSSSB Recruitment like Assistant Archivist Grade I, Shift Incharge, Manager, etc. The interested contenders can have a look at the eligibility criteria details for the post they wish to apply for.
- The DSSSB Eligibility Criteria delivered here will help you know your Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, and Nationality Criteria for the various posts.
- The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be disclaimed by the authorities. Therefore, it is advisable that the candidate must make sure about the eligibility criteria information furnished here
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has set various eligibility criteria for different posts under the DSSSB Recruitment 2022. The candidates must be aware of DSSSB eligibility criteria before applying for a particular post.
|S No.||Post||Eligibility Criteria||Desirable Qualifications||Age Limit|
||Computer Knowledge.||30 Yrs|
|4||PGT’s||Master’s Degree in the subject discussed from any reputed University.
Degree / Diploma in training /Education
|3 years experience of teaching in a College /Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject involved||Below 36 yrs|
|5||Physical Education Teacher||Graduate with a Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or it’s equal to one||30 Year|
|6||Domestic Science Teacher||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a reputed University/Institute and
(ii) Bachelors in Education with the Teaching Subjects of Domestic Science or Home Science
|Must have passed Hindi at the Secondary level as a subject.||30 Year|
|7||TGT Computer Science||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Reputed University/Institute.
Graduation in Computer Science from a reputed university/Institute
BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a reputed university/Institution
Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC
2. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a reputed University/Institute or Equivalent.
3. Two Years of Experience in Library/Computerization of a Library or
One year Certificate in Computer Application from a reputed institute or equivalent.
|9||TGT Special Education Teacher||1. Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a Diploma of two years in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
Any other equivalent qualification authorized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE
|10||Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) – Deaf & Dumb||1. Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired) from a reputed University / Institute or
2. B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for the hearing impaired from a reputed institute, Or
|11||Special Educator(Primary)||(i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or its equivalent from a reputed Board / Institute
(ii) 2 years Diploma program in Special Education reputed by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
(iii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test guided by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
DSSSB Recruitment: Age Criteria
The age criteria for the different posts under the DSSSB Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||32 Years|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||36 Years|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||30 Years|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||30 Years|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||18-27 Years|
|Head Clerk||30 Years|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Age Relaxation
The DSSSB supplies age relaxation to the candidates who fall into one of the following reserved classes:
|Ex. Servicemen||Period of Military Service+3 Years|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The DSSSB Recruitment application form will be unleashed on the official website. The application procedure for the DSSSB recruitment 2022 is entirely online. No other method of application will be taken by the board. The candidates must obey the instructions carefully before applying.
The candidates must examine the eligibility criteria for the post they are involved in before filling out the DSSSB Recruitment application form.
How to Apply Online for DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
Shown below are the actions to apply for the DSSSB Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Online Registration Process or Login
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Click and select on the link ‘DSSSB Recruitment Online Application’.
- Register yourself by filling up the required details such as your Name, Date of Birth, email address, and mobile number.
- After the successful registration, the candidate will receive the registration number and password.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill up the application form showing the details of the personal, category, educational, and job experience.
- Recheck the details carefully.
Step 3: Upload the Documents & Fee Payment
- Upload the scanned copies of the most delinquent passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate in the format prescribed.
- Check the application form after filling out all of the required fields.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the application fees online through SBI e-pay option.
- Bring a printout of the application form for future concerns.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for the different categories for the DSSSB Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below:
|General and OBC||INR 100|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
The DSSSB will unleash the DSSSB Admit Card around two weeks before the exam. DSSSB admit card will be open on the official website of the board. One must hold the admit card along with them to the examination center.
How to Download DSSSB Admit Card?
The phases to download the DSSSB admit card 2022 are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Click and select the ‘Generate/ Print e- Admit Card’ option.
- Enter the details like Registration number, Date of Birth/Password, and captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The DSSSB recruitment 2022 admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Download the admit card and bring a printout of the same for future concerns.
The DSSSB recruitment exam is highly competitive, yet, an adequate and strategic study plan can help one to crack the exam with comfort. The candidates must understand the DSSSB exam pattern and clear syllabus before preparing for the exam. One can examine the DSSSB preparation tips and strategy for better results.
The candidates should visit the official website of DSSSB regularly for the latest updates concerning the exam date, vacancies, cut-offs, and results. And our ENTRI Learning App also will update the information regarding the exam on our official website. The candidates keep visiting our page to get more details regarding the DSSSB exam.