Table of Contents
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Application has been started at the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway. The candidates holding the qualification of 10th pass has a great chance to apply for the post of Apprentice engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. The application can be submitted at er.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date of submission of the online application is 3 November 2021 till 6 PM.
Keep reading to know more about the eastern railway apprentice notification 2021!
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Date of publication of notification on the website: 01 October 2021
- Opening Date and time of online application: 04 October 2021 10.00 AM
- Closing date and time of online application: 03 November 2021 06.00 PM
- Probable date of display of the list of selected candidates: 18 November 2021
Job Summary for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
|Notification||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 3366 Apprentice Posts, Download RRCER Notification @er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Notification Date||30 September 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||3 November 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
A total of 3366 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the posts online mode. Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details. This is the eastern railway apprentice latest update.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 1123 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Malda Division – 100 Posts
- Kanchanpara Divison – 190 Posts
- Liluah Division – 204 Posts
- Jamalpur Division – 678 Posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is an 8th class pass from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 3 November 2021. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. All this information is according to the latest eastern railway apprentice recruitment notification.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Fee (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
How Entri will help you with the preparation for Competitive Examinations
- You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam.
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class.
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties.
- One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes.
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.