Hey! It’s 2022. What’s your new year’s resolution? What about beginning this new year with a challenge? If you are a keen learner and fond of GK, taste yourself the tree of knowledge here! Gaining knowledge never goes outdated. So, to keep up your spirit and knowledge, we introduce the New Year Challenge for one entire week. Comment the answers and win exciting prizes. Let’s see how this new year brings you luck and knowledge!
New Year Challenge 2022
1. Which Indian state had the first woman chief minister?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. Who is the first British Viceroy of India?
a) Lord Irvin
b) Lord Kargen
c) Lord Cannon
d) Lord Tom
3. Study of insects is known as ______
4. Which is the biggest Island in the world?
5. Which country is known as ‘Land of White Elephant’?
c) Sri Lanka
6. The call for ‘Quit India Movement’ against Britishers was given in ______
7. Who is the author of the book ‘The Great Rebellion’ ?
a) Ashok Mehta
b) Vikram Seth
c) Amitav Ghosh
d) Kiran Desai
8. Sriharikota is situated in __________
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
9. Cirrhosis is a disease which affects _________
10. Which among the following is not an Enzyme?
The contest is expired on January 09, 2022 and the lucky winner is Yadu Y P.