Advanced notification of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 was published in the newspaper under the employment news section. 421 vacancies have been announced for the post of Accounts Officers or Enforcement Officers. Detailed EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 notification along with Instructions and Additional Information is out on the official website https://upsc.gov.in/. The candidates can apply for the above-mentioned post by visiting the website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
UPSC EPFO exam date 2020 was also announced along with the official notification. The Test will be conducted on 4th October 2020. UPSC EPFO online application 2020 link is closed now. The last date to submit the application form was 31st January 2020.
Get Free Mock Tests of various Competitive Exams!!!
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|UPSC EPFO Online Application Starts from||11/01/2020|
|Last date to apply||31/01/2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||31/01/2020|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020||15 days prior exam date|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2020||04/10/2020|
|UPSC EPFO Result 2020||Yet to be announced|
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – No. of Vacancies
|SL. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||General or Unreserved||168|
|2.||OBC or Other Backward Class||116|
|3.||SC or Scheduled Caste||62|
|4.||ST or Scheduled Tribe||33|
|5.||EWS or Economically Weaker Section||42|
Download Entri App and attempt Free Mock Tests of various Government Exams!!!
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility criteria
A candidate should be less than or 30 years of age.
Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
(b) Experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organization for two years.
EPFO 2020 Application Form
The online application form for UPSC EPFO recruitment 2020 link was closed on 31st January 2020. Given below are steps to apply online for UPSC Enforcement Officer Post 2020.
Step to apply online for UPSC EPFO 2020
Step 1: Log into the official website of UPSC EPFO by typing the URL in the browser.
Step 2: On the home page click on the link to apply online.
Step 3: Fill up the correct details.
Step 4: Save the details that you have entered and click on the continue button.
Step 5: Upload the documents when asked.
Step 6: Click on the Save button after uploading it.
Step 7: Submit the application fee if required.
Step 8: Save and take the print out of the application.
Given Below is the category-wise application fee, required to be submitted while submitting the UPSC EPFO application form 2020:
|Gen/OBC (male)||₹ 25/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Women candidates||No fee|
The selection process consists of two stages:
- Stage 1: Written Test
- Stage 2: Interview
The final merit list will be prepared based on the performances in these two stages in the ratio of 75:25. Also, the selected candidate will on a trial period of 2 years.
(i) The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
(ii) All questions will carry equal marks.
(iii) The test will have only objective type questions.
(iv)The medium of the exam will be both Hindi and English.
(v) Marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Job Profile
Duties to be performed:
- Duties of Enforcement Officer are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like general administration, conducting the inquiry, settlement of claims, etc.
- Maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; MIS returns; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; etc.
Salary and Pay-Scale
- An Enforcement Officer’s Salary will be in the range of Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th Pay Commission.
- The post of Enforcement officer is categorized as Non-Ministerial General Central Service Group ‘B’.
- The total salary drawn by an EPFO Enforcement Officer will be Rs. 53,312 excluding all other allowances like TA, HRA, etc, based on the city he/she is posted in.
- The officer is also liable to receive up to Rs 60,000 or more as the total in-hand salary based on the city in which he is posted.
Discussion about this post