Erode District Legal Services Authority has released notification inviting applications from Volunteers to serve as Para-Legal Volunteers for District Legal Services Authority, Erode and Taluk Legal Services Committees of Bhavani, Perundurai, Gobichettipalayam, Sathyamangalam, and Kodumudi. Read the article on the Erode Court Recruitment 2021 to know the vacancy details and application procedures.
Erode Court Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Erode District Legal Services Authority|
|Notification Release Date||17th February 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to submit the Application||01st March 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Interview Date||Will be Notified later|
Erode Court Recruitment 2021: Job Details
The notification for the Volunteers to serve as Para-Legal Volunteers was released on 17th February 2021. Candidates should note that the Services of Para-Legal Volunteers must be voluntary and cannot be treated as job or work. Moreover, no remuneration will be paid for Para-Legal Volunteers. Service is temporary and they will be suitably rewarded with an honorarium.
This opportunity can be utilized by the candidates who are interested in service to the public. Check the list of categories who can apply for the Volunteer post:
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
- M.S.W students and teachers.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers).
- Members of non-political, service-oriented NGOs and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams, and other
- Self Help Groups including of marginalized/vulnerable groups.
- Any other person having basic educational qualifications and service attitude towards public.
Erode Court Recruitment 2021: Application Procedure
Applications shall be submitted in a given format in person or by post and should reach the office of DLSA, Erode on or before 5.00 P.M. on 1st March 2021.
The interested candidate can download the application form from the link given below:
Address to which applications are to be submitted
District Legal Services Authority,
ADR Building, Combined Court Buildings,
Erode – 11.
- The Date and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the candidate through SMS to the phone number given in their application form.
- For any other details contact District Legal Services Authority at Erode in person or by phone 0424-2214282.