Table of Contents
Employees State Insurance Corporation released ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card on ESIC official website on 18th August 2022. All candidates who have cleared ESIC SSO Mains Exam can download ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 till 27th August 2022. ESIC will accept 93 candidates who pass all stages. Candidates can check all details regarding ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 given below in this post.
Many aspiring candidates prepare very carefully for this ESIC SSO exam as it provides very nice salary and lucrative benefits along with the salary.
- Candidates who have applied for ESIC SSO 2022 will be able to download the admit card from the official website or through the direct link given in the article.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center along with valid original identity card and required documents.
- Aspirants are requested to go through the entire article to get details about the process of downloading Admit Cards for the same.
ESIC SSO Exam Overview
Before refer the article, please going through the overview of the ESIC SSO 2022 exam.
|ESIC SSO 2022 Overview|
|Exam Conducting Body||ESIC|
|Post||Social Security Officer (SSO)|
|Exam Stages||Primary, Mains & Computer Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||17th May 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||11th June 2022|
|Mains Admit Card Date||8th July 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||23rd July 2022|
ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 Out
ESIC will conduct the ESIC SSO Skill Test on 27th August 2022. Only those candidates who will carry ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card will be allowed to apply for the ESIC SSO Qualifying Test. Candidates must not wait for the last date to download the Admit Card to avoided any technical problem.
ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
ESIC has released all the important dates of ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 and the details can be checked from the table provided below
|ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022: Important Dates|
|ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022||18th August 2022|
|ESIC SSO Skill Test Date||27th August 2022|
ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 Link
ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 link has been made available by ESIC on ESIC official website i.e. https://www.esic.nic.in. No need to visit official website, we are providing official website link to download ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card/Call letter 2022. Direct link to download ESIC SSO Phase 3 admit card 2022 can be found either on official website or given below.
How To Download The ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022
Aspirants can check below all the steps to download ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of ESIC
- When you visit the official website, on the home page click on “Careers” at the top and a new tab will appear with all the current openings
- Tap on the ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022 link
- Now you need to enter your registration number/number or date of birth/password received on your registered email during ESIC SSO registration process to login
- A new card will appear with ESIC SSO Phase 3 Admit Card 2022
- Click on the print button to download the admit card and save it for future use
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Details to Check
After successfully downloading the ESIC SSO Admit card 2022, candidates must re-check the details given on the Admit card and contact the authority if any of the details given below are incorrect.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & Other)
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Documents to Carry
There are certain documents that candidates need to carry
. These documents serve to verify the identity of the candidates. Officials thoroughly check all the details that are on the admit card and the details of the required documents. Below are the required documents that the candidate must bring:
- Call Letter with photo on it
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy of the same Identity Proof.
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Key Points to Note
- After downloading the ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022, candidates must check the details carefully to confirm that all the information entered is correct.
- In case any information is missing or any information is given incorrectly, candidates must contact the higher authority. Some important contact details are listed below.
- It is forbidden to use mobile phones and other electronic devices in the premises of the center.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with his/her details provided in the invitation. In case of doubt about any information, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The student’s ration card and driver’s license are not valid documents of identity.
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Contact Details
Applicants are also provided with the required contact details of the authorities concerned. Candidates are required to approach him if candidates find any ambiguity in the admit card. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that everything is correct on the Admit Card. Below you will find contact details of NSIC officials:
|NSIC Officials’ Contact Details|
|Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.|
|Phone:||011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)|
1800-11-3839 (For Medical related queries/advice)
|(i) For Suggestions/Grievancesemail@example.com|
|(ii) For Information Technology (IT) related firstname.lastname@example.org|
|(i) For General Information(s)||https://www.esic.nic.in/|
|(ii) For Online Application||https://www.esic.in/|
|Web Information Manager:||Sh. P.B Mani
Hqrs. Office, Panchdeep Bhawan
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110002,
Here we have finished this article and we hope it was informative for our readers. If you have any query regarding ESIC SSO Admit Card please let us know. You should start your exam preparation today by installing our Entri App for free!