Government Medical College (GMC) has released the GMC Khandwa Recruitment 2021 notification against Staff Nurse vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the Govt. Medical College Staff Nurse post from 24th March to 12th April 2021. The direct link for submitting an Online Application and the notification is given in the article.
GMC Khandwa Recruitment: Notification Overview
|Organization||Government Medical College|
|Notification Date||23 March 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Commencement of online registration of application||24 March 2021|
|Closing date of online submission of Application||12 April 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Merit, Interview|
GMC Khandwa Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for candidates as of 01st January 2021 is as follows:
- General Category: Minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- OBC/EWS/SC/ST/Woman (all categories): Minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Candidate must have passed Plus-Two Examination with (10 + 2) education system along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Should have Government BSC Nursing or General Nursing (GNM).
- Candidates should be Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
GMC Khandwa Recruitment: Vacancy and Salary
The total vacancy notified for the Staff Nurse in the GMC is 62.
Category wise vacancy
The pay scale for the staff nurse is Level 5 and the total salary is Rs. 28700/-.
GMC Khandwa Recruitment: Apply online
- Visit the Official website @www.mponline.govt.in.
- On the home page, search and click on the link ‘Govt. Medical College, Khandwa (MP)- Click Here to Apply for the Post of Staff Nurse under Govt. Medical College, Khandwa (MP)’.
- Read all the information on the Khandwa Medical College Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click on the Services for the Online Application Form.
- Then fill in the required columns and also upload all the scanned photographs and other documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Unreserved category – Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes and Unserved Economically Weaker Sections – Rs. 900/-
- SC, ST, and Disabled – Rs. 800/-
Submit the GMC Khandwa Medical College Application Form. Download and take the printout of the application form for future references.
Documents to be furnished in original at the time of verification of documents along with one set of photocopies should be self-attested and a copy of the online submitted application form / Receipt.