Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the admit card for GPSC Agriculture Officer Prelims 2021 on the official website. Candidates can download their GPSC Agriculture Officer Prelims Admit Card through the link provided below. Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department (GPSC/201920/112) exam is scheduled to be held on 11th April 2021.
GPSC Agriculture Officer Notification Overview
|Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Notification Date||27 October 2019|
|Post Name||Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department|
Bachelor’s degree in Science (Agriculture) from any of the Agriculture Universities incorporated or established by or under the Central Agriculture Universities Act or State Agriculture Universities Act in India.
Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
|Salary||Rs. 39, 900/- – Rs. 1, 26, 600/- (7th Pay Commission)|
|Closing date of online submission of Application||10 January 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview|
|Prelims Exam Date||11 April 2021|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||Released|
GPSC Agriculture Officer Prelims Admit Card
The Agriculture Officer exam will be held on 11th April 2021. The admit cards for the prelim’s exam have been uploaded on the official website. The candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of GPSC @gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘GPSC/201920/112 – Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department’ scrolling on the Examination Call letter section on the homepage
- On the newly opened window- Select Job, Confirmation Number, Birth Date, and Print the Call Letter.
- Download GPSC Agriculture Officer Prelims Admit Card 2021 and take the necessary printout. Also, save it for future reference.
Details Printed on the Prelims Admit Card
- Candidate Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name and Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Date, Venue & Session of the Examination
- General Instructions to be followed by the candidate while appearing for the exam
Download the Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department (GPSC/201920/112) Admit Card 2021: