Gujarat TET 2022: The Gujarat government will release the Gujarat TET registration process on 21st October 2022. Candidates can only apply on Gujarat TET registration official website from next week. Examiners will soon release detailed notices and schedules for Teacher Eligibility Test.
The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Notification will be available soon on the department’s official website http://gujarat-education.gov.in. Officials will use this exam to select qualified candidates for Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th) and Upper Primary Teacher positions (Class 6th to 8th).
The TET 1 paper is for candidates who want to be teachers for grades I to V, and the TET 2 paper is for candidates who want to be teachers for grades VI to VIII. About 3.5 million students are expected to take the exam. This article will guide you on how to apply for the Gujarat TET Examination.
Gujarat TET Exam 2022 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Department||The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Notification Release Date||October 2022|
|Application Start Date||21st October 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Official Website||www.gujarat-education.gov.in or www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
How to Apply for Gujarat TET Registration Process?
Follow the steps shared below to fill out the Gujarat TET application form without any hassles.
- Go to the official Gujarat Education Department website.
- Click on the Gujarat TET registration link available on the homepage.
- Then, fill out the GTET application form with the required details.
- After that, upload the required documents and pay the application fees successfully.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The Gujarat TET exam is said to consist of two parts, Paper I and Paper II, with each paper containing a total of 150 questions out of 150 marks. Each piece takes 90 minutes. Candidates must achieve a minimum of 60 marks to be declared eligible for the exam and receive her GTET certificate of passing.
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fess candidates in various categories is tabulated below:
Candidates have a variety of payment methods to choose from, including credit/debit cards, net banking, etc.
Gujarat TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the Gujarat TET exam application form.
Primary Teachers level (1st to 5th):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 45 percent marks is required.
- Candidates who were in their final year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education were also eligible. OR
- Candidates with a B.Sc./BA/ with a minimum of 50% marks and B.Ed qualifications were also eligible to apply.
Upper Primary Teachers level (6th to 8th):
- For Paper II 2022, applicants must have a B.Sc./B.A. or be in their final two years of a B.A./D.Ed./B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks or be passed/appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or be appearing in a four-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A. (Ed.) / final four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc (Ed.), (Special Education) with a minimum of 50% in B.SC or B.A were eligible for GTET.
The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 38 years old. Age relaxation will be applied in accordance with the Norms.