Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division invites Applications from eligible candidates for the year 2021-22, for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee. There are 475 vacancies for ITI Trade Apprentice under the Trades like – Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Machinist (Grinder), Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electronics Mechanic, Painter (General), Sheet metal worker, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder (Gas & Electric), Stenographer. Check all the details regarding the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Notification Release Date: 17th February 2021
- Name of Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, HAL
- Posts: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Machinist (Grinder), Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electronics Mechanic, Painter (General), Sheet metal worker, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder (Gas & Electric), Stenographer
- Application start date: 17th February 2021
- Last date to apply: 13th March 2021
HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The reservation for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per The Apprenticeship Act 1961.
The applicants should have a pass in ITI from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
There is a total of 475 vacancies among different trades:
- Fitter- 210
- Turner- 28
- Machinist- 26
- Carpenter- 3
- Machinist (Grinder)- 6
- Electrician- 78
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 8
- Electronics Mechanic- 8
- Painter (General)- 5
- Sheet metal worker- 4
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- 4
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 77
- Welder (Gas & Electric)- 10
- Stenographer- 8
The stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly.
Online Application procedure for the HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Registration on apprenticeship portal
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.org and click on ‘Register’
- Click on ‘Candidate registration ‘and enter all required details i.e., Name, Father’s Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no., email-id, etc.
- Candidates have to enter their NAME as appears in SSC Certificate. HAL reserves the right to alter the allocation of quota for trades at any time during the process of engagement.
- It is mandatory to upload the SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate (all semesters), Aadhar card number, photograph, and signature of the candidate.
- The website will ask for a profile password. Password is important for any transaction on the portal.
- With the message ‘Registered successfully’, the registration is successful, but it needs to be activated. Please check your email for the activation link.
- The activation link will expire after 07 days. On successful activation, an ‘A’ series number is generated. This ‘A’ series number is required for applying to an establishment.
- After successful activation of your profile, log in again with your username and profile password.
- Complete your profile by filling in all relevant data and scan and upload documents as required.
- Subscribe to Entri and get all the latest Government job updates.
Apply for HAL-Nasik
- Visit website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Enter your registered email id & password
- Click on Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Select course type: Designated,
- Then Enter your designated TRADE name and select relevant trade
- Search location: Nashik and Establishment name Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- You will find opportunities against your trade and Click on Apply.
- After this, you will get the message “Applied Successfully”