Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has commenced the recruitment exam for the post of HPSC ADO in the Agricultural Development Officer (Administrative Cadre). There are many vacancies in the HPSC ADO Jobs. Interested candidates may register online through the recruitment website www.hpsc.gov.in on or before the last date and must start your preparation for the HPSC ADO exam with the best HPSC ADO Study Material to crack your exam easily with the top rank list.
To begin preparations, candidates must know the HPSC ADO Recruitment Exam pattern, syllabus as well as the relevant HPSC ADO Recruitment The Best Preparation Book & Study Material so these Study books will help you to score the highest marks in your HPSC ADO Recruitment Exam.
Haryana Public Service Commission 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Agricultural Development Officer (Administrative Cadre)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Phases of Exam||Two Phases-
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 2022||June 29, 2022 to July 19, 2022|
|Recruitment Test||To be notified later|
|HPSC ADO Vacancies 2022||700|
|IHPSC ADO Official Notification PDF 2022||[Click Here]|
HPSC ADO 2022 Notification
The HPSC ADO official notification has been published on June 24, 2022. The Haryana Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates belonging to an agriculture background for the post of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO). Those who are eligible for the post should catch this chance with both hands. There will be a ‘Recruitment Test’, of which the date has not yet been notified. The online registration ended on July 19, 2022. You should also go through the HPSC ADO vacancies, application process and other important information in the official notification.
HPSC ADO 2022: Exam Pattern
To confirm that you succeed in an examination, you should be well aware of each and every information that might be required. To begin your preparation, you need to gather full information on the HPSC ADO exam pattern 2022. As per the official notification published by Haryana Public Service Commission, the selection process for the post of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) will be held in two main stages:
- Recruitment Test
The details regarding the number of sections and subjects will be notified by the Haryana Public Service Commission soon.
HPSC ADO 2022: Free Mock Test
The main part of exam preparation is in good practice. If you leave the practice part when preparing for any exam, you will miss out on an important point of scoring well. To attain this need of practice, you will require good quality mock tests that help you prepare every aspect and in every section. Entri App is here to help you with it by providing HPSC ADO free mock tests. These mock tests have been made in a proper manner including questions from each and every part of the syllabus. By practising these mock tests you will be able to examine your current status and scope of enhancement and improve your speed and score as well.
HPSC ADO 2022: Syllabus
The selection process for Agricultural Development Officer contains two main stages a ‘Recruitment Test’ and an ‘Interview’. To prepare for the test you need to have full information about the syllabus so that you can start your preparation well in advance and not lose out on your precious time. The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is yet to release the exam pattern and thus the HPSC ADO syllabus 2022.
|Agricultural Development Officer Syllabus|
|Agronomy, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Plant Pathology + Nematology, Horticulture, Entomology, Biochemistry + Biotechnology + Plant Physiology, Extension Education, Agricultural Economics + Agricultural Statistics, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry|
HPSC ADO 2022: Vacancy
Vacancies is a major part of any recruitment process. The HPSC ADO exam notification vacancies for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer and Sub-divisional Agriculture Officer are classified category-wise. There are 700 vacancies published for this year i.e. 2022. The detailed category-wise vacancies for the HPSC ADO post are given in the below.
Vacancy (Administrative Cadre)
|SC of Haryana||120|
|BC-A of Haryana||60|
|BC-B of Haryana||30|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of Haryana||60|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Low Vision)||6|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Hearing Impairment)||6|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||12|
Vacancy (Soil Conservation/ Soil Survey)
|SC of Haryana||20|
|BC-A of Haryana||10|
|BC-B of Haryana||5|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of Haryana||10|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Low Vision)||1|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Hearing Impairment)||1|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBD- Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||2|
HPSC ADO 2022: How To Apply Online
HPSC ADO 2022 notification application is an online method and no other method is acceptable. The online application will start on June 29, 2022. You can apply for the same till July 19, 2022. Given here are the steps you must follow during the filling of the HPSC Agriculture Development Officer notification application.
- Log in to the official website http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/.
- Register yourself by filling your details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number and a valid Email id.
- A User ID and Password will be produced and will be sent in the respective email and mobile number.
- Login again as an already Registered user using those credentials.
- Click on the ‘Post Selection’ to select the post for which you are applying.
- Enter all the details as asked along with the documents asked to upload like signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Duly sign the same and mention the date and place before uploading the application form.
- Log in again to the system and click on the post-selection option.
- A list of applications you have applied for will be visible. Click on the edit button in respect to the post you need to upload the signed application form.
- Upload the duly signed scanned copy of the HPSC Agriculture Development Officer application form.
- Make the payment through any online method.
HPSC ADO 2022: Application Fee
The HPSC ADO 2022 notification application fee can be paid through any online mode like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or others. Different categories must pay different amounts of fees. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The detailed category-wise application fee for HPSC ADO exam notification is given below.
|For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.|
|For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.||Rs. 250/-|
|For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.|
|For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only.||Rs. 250/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)|
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.||NIL|
HPSC ADO 2022: Admit Card
All the candidates who have registered for the HPSC ADO exam notification will get an e-admit card well before the starting of the written test. The e-admit card can be downloaded from the official website. No hard copy will be sent to any candidates. The HPSC Agriculture Development Officer exam admit card will have all the informations like exam date, timing, exam venue and other necessary information. You need to carry this admit card to the exam venue.
If you are not able to download your e-admit card you should contact the Commission at once. You can also contact Helpline No (Technical) – 022-61306209 or mail your problem to Helpdesk Email ID (Technical Queries) hpscrecruitmentexam@qmail com.
HPSC ADO 2022: Number of Attempts
There is no such information about the number of attempts in the HPSC ADO notification 2022.
HPSC ADO 2022: Books
Haryana Public Service Commission’s ADO notification is a golden opportunity for candidates coming from an Agriculture background. To confirm your selection in the exam, you need good quality study material. Once you get to know about the syllabus of the examination, you should take note of good books that are available for exam preparation.
|Agriculture Basic Concepts||Competitive book of Agriculture||Nem Raj Sunda|
|Fundamentals of Agriculture Vol. 1 & 2||Arun Katyayan|
|Agriculture at a Glance||R.K. Sharma|
|Objective||Objective Agriculture||S.R. Kantwa|
HPSC ADO 2022: Preparation Tips
It is important to know the correct preparation strategy for each topic of HPSC HCS exam to clear it with a good score. The tips for each section of each exam stage are given below for the candidates.
- Candidates must regularly read the newspapers as well as magazines that are updated with current affairs. This will help prepare individuals for Current Affairs. It is also advisable to keep notes of major events to revise.
- NCERT is the best book for Geography as they provide a proper amount of knowledge. Candidates can also make use of Google and Wikipedia to note down points about the topics that are a little difficult to catch.
- India’s Struggle for Independence, Constitution of India, and Indian Economy are good books to rely on for Indian History and Indian Economy and Polity sections.
- Wikipedia is a great source of information for General Science and can also be used to stay updated with cultural topics. It is also essential that candidates also read the newspaper religiously for any updates related to science.
- Candidates must stick to topics that are their strengths, this will lessen the unnecessary amount of time and energy candidates end up wasting on preparations.
- The one-hour practice is more than enough for any individual. Save aside the other time of the day for other topics and subjects.
- Weekly solve one paper to get an idea of the pattern as well as the time required to complete the same.
- Refer previous question papers to understand the weightage given to various sections.
- Candidates must stick to a proper study plan and add reading newspapers to their daily schedules. Reading newspapers will help with General Studies.
- Individuals must write one essay in English as well as Hindi every week, the topics can be based on current affairs or from previous papers.
- Weekly tests are important to keep a track of preparation as well as the time is taken to attempt each paper.
- Stick to NCERT and India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra for History and Geography sections in General Studies paper.
- Daily writing practice is a must to enhance accuracy and efficiency while writing the exams.
HPSC Interview Instructions
The Personality Test is the last qualifying test with a weightage of 75 marks. There is no specific syllabus as such for this test, although candidates must adhere to certain aspects,
- Candidates must attend this test well-groomed and aptly dressed.
- Take mock IAS interviews to prepare yourself.
- Candidates must wear comfortable clothes to keep them at ease throughout the interview.
- Refer to previously asked questions to get a brief idea.
Apart from preparing from the exam, it is important that the candidates keep an eye on the official website for all the latest notices and updates. They should also make sure to check the eligibility criteria listed by HPSC before they fill the ADO appication forms. Only the eligible and successfully applied will be issued the HCS admit cards before the exam.
Hope this article on the best study materials for HPSC ADO exams will be helpful in your preparation. Also download Entri app from play store and can get access to various short quizzes, live classes, practice tests and more to pace up your HPSC ADO exam preparation!