Haryana Transport Department has published the recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice on 24th September 2020. The eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post via official website portal – apprenticeshipindia.org. The applications can be submitted from 15th October 2020 to 20th October 2020. Haryana Transport Department has announced 64 vacancies for the candidates who posses ITI qualification. In this article Haryana Transport Department Recruitment 2020 for 64 Apprentice Posts, you will be get to know about the eligibility criteria, apply online procedure, selection process, etc.
Haryana Transport Department Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Apprentice Posts
|Haryana Transport Department Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Haryana Transport Department|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||64|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date||20th October 2020|
The Haryana Transport Department organizes a recruitment drive to fill candidates in the Apprentice job position. The applications will be open on 15th October and it can be submitted till 20th October 2020. The official recruitment notification will be attached below:
Haryana Roadways Recruitment Vacancies 2020
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||18|
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentice
The candidates should check out whether they satisfy the eligibility conditions before applying to the Haryana Transport Department Apprentice posts.
- The applicants should be a 10th pass.
- And should have ITI qualification in the relevant trade from any recognized institution of Haryana and India.
The age limit of the applicants will be verified as per Apprenticeship rules.
Apply for Haryana Transport Department Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the given steps to apply for Haryana Transport Department Apprentice post:
- Click on the link to apply for Haryana Transport Department Apprentice.
- Register yourself by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the personal details such as: credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment of Application fee and click on the Submit button.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
The selection applicants of the Haryana Transport Department Apprentice post will be done on the basis of merit list based on Marks of Concerned ITI Diploma.
Learn with Entri app and attempt daily quizzes, mock tests, etc. Entri provides study materials to learn deeply and brainstorming points are also available for last minute revision. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!