The Central Board of Secondary Education administers the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), a national-level eligibility test, twice a year. The exam’s primary goal is to determine if prospective teachers are qualified to obtain positions as teachers in government schools across the nation. Candidates who pass the CTET exam are given lifelong validity on their CTET certificate. This CTET certificate is transmitted digitally by CBSE using the DigiLocker App.
Following the release of the CTET Revised results, the candidate’s amended score card will soon appear on their Digi locker account. The Student Digilocker account has now been updated with the CTET Certificate. A cloud-based technology called DigiLocker facilitates the sharing, saving, and verification of certificates and other legal documents. The government created a secure platform to distribute, exchange, and keep certificates and other important documents through a digital wallet. Candidates who pass the CTET exam are given a digital or soft copy of their CTET Certificate with the aid of DigiLocker. Continue reading to learn how to use DigiLocker to download the CTET exam certificate.
How to Download CTET Certificate? Step by Step Guide
The CTET Exam Certificate is available from Digilocker for candidates to download with ease. To easily download the CTET Exam Certificate, simply follow the procedures below. The DigiLocker credentials (username and password) will be sent to candidates by the CBSE through SMS to their listed mobile number. The applicants will be able to access their CTET Exam Certificate from DigiLocker with the use of these credentials. Here are the detailed methods to unlock and retrieve your DigiLocker CTET Exam Certificate:
- The DigiLocker App must be downloaded by candidates from the Google Playstore.
- The first four digits of the user’s roll number will be followed by their mother’s first name, lowercase, for first-time users.
- Alternatively, applicants can sign in by confirming their Aadhar number.
- Click the Sign-in Button after opening DigiLocker.
- A page will appear on your desktop or mobile device after you check in to the DigiLocker portal.
- Candidates must use the credentials issued by the CBSE to log into DigiLocker.
- Users must log in for the first time using their registered number and other information.
- Users must input their Aadhaar Card number when they first utilise the service. On your registered mobile number, an OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- Candidates must then select the Issue Documents button.
- Candidates must select “Get More Now” on this page.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) logo will appear on the screen below once you click “Get More Now.”
- Go to “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)” by clicking it.
- Click the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi button on the following page.
- Two options for CTET 2022 will be presented after selecting “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),” namely “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” and “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet.”
- Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” to access the CTET Eligibility Certificate.
- Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet” to view the CTET score report.
- Candidates are required to choose a CTET certification.
- Candidates must enter their CTET Roll Number, Year, and Month before selecting “Get Document”.
- The CTET “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” OR “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet” is available for candidates to see and download.
- Candidates must then input a security PIN with a default length of six digits. Their birthdate, in the format DDMMYY, is used as the default six-digit security PIN.
- For future use, download the CTET Certificate.
What Should I do if I have a Login Problem?
Candidates should send an email to email@example.com if they are unable to log into DigitLocker. Please also include your registered mobile number and CTET Roll Number. Candidates can log in to DigiLocker using their Aadhar Card Number to access their certificate if they do not receive login information from the CBSE or are unable to access the registered mobile number.
Duplicate CTET Certificate and Marksheet
You can ask for a duplicate CTET score report and certificate if you lose your originals. A Demand Draft made out to the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, and an application form are required to be sent by candidates. Any nationalised bank must issue the demand draught. For this procedure, the following charge applies.
|CTET duplicate mark sheet/eligibility certificate fee||Rs 500|
|Verification fee per document (except the cases received from Government Department)||Rs 500|
All the necessary details regarding the steps to download the CTET mark sheets and CTET certificates are discussed in detail in the article. Download the Entri app to learn more about the CTET exam of 2022.