Table of Contents
HSSPP Recruitment 2022 for Special Educator Posts notification is now available at the official website of the organisation of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad. The applicants who are interested in this recruitment opportunity can apply for the recruitment opportunity by filling out the application form available on the official website. It is important that you have proper information related to the recruitment before filling out the application. The applicant must also have information related to the eligibility criteria which will be followed by the authorities in order to create this recruitment opportunity. You can check out more specifications related to the special educated recruitment from the blog provided below.
HSSPP Special Educator Notification Overview 2022
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad has created a new recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of a special educator and now all of the candidates who are interested in this opportunity can fill out the application form for the same. There are two types of vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity: one category is available for the Teachers up to class 8 and the other is available for above class 8. You can apply for the vacancy of your choice by filling out the application form on the official website of the organisation. You can check out more information related to recruitment from the table provided below.
|Post Name||Special Educator|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary Scale||20000 Rupees to 25000 Rupees|
HSSPP Special Educator Important Dates 2022
|Apply Online Date||1 July 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||15 July 2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Not Yet Available|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||5th August 2022|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Not Yet Available|
|Call letter for Main Exam||Not Yet Available|
|Online Examination – Main||Not Yet Available|
|Result of Main Examination||Not Yet Available|
|Call letters for interview||Not Yet Available|
|Interview||Not Yet Available|
|Provisional Allotment||Not Yet Available|
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy 2022
|Post||To Teach||Total Post|
|Special Educator||Class 1-8||92|
HSSPP Special Educator Salary Scale 2022
- Salary for HSSPP Special educator Class 1-8 under SSA- Rs. 20000/-
- Salary for HSSPP Special educator Class 9-12 under IES-DD- Rs. 25000/-
HSSPP Special Educator Eligibility Criteria 2022
There is a proper eligibility criterion that will be followed by the authorities in order to select the candidates in this recruitment opportunity presented by them through the official notification posted by them on their official websites so you must follow all of the eligibility criteria respectfully. The candidates must follow the different eligibility criteria available for the different classes which are presented in this recruitment opportunity because different classes will require different educational qualifications. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the pointers given below and prepare yourself accordingly for the recruitment.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 42 years.
For the post of Special Educator for Classes 1st to 8th
- Graduate with 50% marks with B.Ed in special education in any area of disability recognized by RCI OR
- 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks with two-year D.Ed Special Education in any of the categories of disability or a one-year diploma in special education in any category of disability. OR
- The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under Elementary (Primary/Upper Primary) level will also be considered for eligibility but with 50% marks in 10+2.
- Experience holder will be preferred.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
For the post of Special Educator for Classes 9th to 12th
- (1) Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with a diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution OR
- (2) The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under secondary and senior secondary level will also be considered for eligibility except for graduation, which will be considered only as mentioned above. OR
- (3) Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with a diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- (4) Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard as one of the subjects.
- Teachers with qualifications in single disability areas will be encouraged to specialize in other disability areas to take care of a wide range of diversities in a general school.
- Knowledge of computers.
HSSPP Special Educator Application Form 2022
The application form is especially available by the authorities of the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad on their official website for the 297 special educator teacher vacancies created by the authorities. You can fill out the application form separately for the different classes available in the vacancy so if you want to teach up to class 8 then there is a different application form available for you. You can fill out the application form available by the organisation by keeping in mind the step-by-step procedure given below.
How to Apply Online For HSSPP Recruitment 2022?
- The applicant must visit the official website of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to go to the latest updates section and sign in using your details.
- Select the vacancies that you want to apply for and click on the apply online button.
- The application form will open on your screen and you will have to enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents for your educational details and successfully apply for the recruitment.
Apply Online Link
HSSPP Special Educator Exam Pattern 2022
There is a very specific examination which will be conducted by the organisation of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. The applicant can check out the details related to the entrance examination from the table given below because the candidates will be selected based upon their knowledge of general subject aptitude and also other details such as professional competencies and applied verbal communication. You can check out the details related to the examination pattern from the table provided below and start your preparation for the exam.
|Subject||Topic||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Subject Aptitude||Basic conceptual subject Knowledge across Hindi, English, and Social Science||10||15|
|Knowledge of Acts and Policies related to SEN||Policies-Knowledge and application,
Acts-Knowledge and Application
|Inclusive Education & Expertise in SEN Practices||Inclusive Education
Fundamentals of SEN-Differential learning, SEN Spectrum, Universal Design Learning, Multiple Intelligence
Child learning and development
Content development and planning, especially in SEN
Student assessment and remediation, especially in SEN
Tools and technology for SEN
|Professional Competencies & Communication||Home environment and social environment-Parent involvement, Counseling of parents/siblings,
Classroom environment-buddy system, student interaction
Respect in interaction with students
Basics of communication
|Applied Verbal Communication- Communication and Subject Expertise
|Video 1 will test candidates’ ability to teach a topic from their chosen subject (15 marks)
Video 2 will test candidates’ ability to express their views on a general topic related to the field of education (10 marks)
HSSPP Special Educator Selection Process 2022
The selection procedure in this recruitment opportunity is very elaborate so the applicant must keep in mind the details related to the criteria that they will go through and it is important that you get 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for the scheduled caste and other categories in order to pass the written examination. The applicant will have to go through the written examination and then they will be selected based on the academic qualification and document verification grounds. You can check out the selection criteria from the table given below.
|Component||Sr. No.||Particular||Maximum weightage||Criteria for calculation of the score|
|Academic Qualification||1||10th||10||0.1 %|
|4||a) B.Ed. (Special Education in relevant subject).
b) B.Ed (General) with one/two years diplomas in special education.
c) B.Ed (General) with PGPD in special education.
d) B.Ed. special education and PGPC in special education.
e) PG Diploma in special education (MR).
f) PG Diploma in special education (Multi Disability: Physical and Neurological).
g) PG Diploma in special education (Locomotor impairment & Cerebral Palsy).
h) Secondary level teacher training course in Visual Impairment.
i) Senior diploma in teaching the deaf.
j) BA. B.Ed in Visual Impairment.
|5||M.Ed. Special Education in the relevant field of specialization||05||0.05 %|
|6||M. Phil||02||2 marks|
|7||Ph. D.||03||3 marks|
|Totally based on academic||50|
|Written Test||50||Marks obtained × 50% = Total marks|
|Total Weightage of Marks||100|
Entri is a learning platform which was created in order to provide important details related to the competitive examination, especially to the people who want to be a part of prestigious organisations in India. You can check out the video lessons and crash courses available on our platform in order to start your preparation for the entrance examination. Make sure to also go through the video lessons available on our platform in order to check out the important details for the entrance examination. Enrol now to be eligible!