Table of Contents
Technology is extending its fields towards a lot of new niches every day. Many new inventions and innovations are being done in various parts of the globe. The job opportunities in the field of technology and science are also growing in a very fast manner. Java is one of the most widely used and most important programming languages in the world right now. Java developers are in high demand and there are many companies that are actively hiring java developers. Here in this article is the complete details that the candidates need to know about and keep in mind to land on a Java Developer job role in Accenture.
What is Java Programming?
Java is now one of the most prominent and widely used programming languages across the globe. Actually, Java was developed as a language for interactive television in the mid of ’90s. But the technology at that time of not that developed to use a language such as Java. The history of Java can be said as begin with the Green team. The team members who developed the language Java were called the Green team. The actual aim of the green team was to develop a language for digital devices such as set-up boxes, televisions, etc. Later as the internet era began in the twenty-first century, Java is used for internet programming since then. Java technology is now incorporated with Netscape.
The programming language Java was developed by James Gosling who is also called the father of Java. He developed the language in 1995 by giving the name initially Oak. In 1995 Sun Microsystems published the Sunworld 95, which is actually the Oak developed by James Gosling. After learning that there is a company named Oak technologies, the name was changed to Java.
How to Become a Skilled Java Developer?
Being a java developer is one of the most promising and rewarding careers in this era. There are some skills that the candidates need to possess so as to establish themselves as skilled developer. The given below are some of the things that have to be kept in your mind for being a skilled Java Developer.
- Master the Core Java SE
- Keep Practising Java
- Learn Java EE
- Make Projects With Servlets and JSP
- Learn Hibernate and Spring Frameworks
How to Get a Job as Java Developer in Accenture
Accenture is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and one of the biggest recruiters of developers. The salary packages that are provided by Accenture are also very high for skilled developers. One of the biggest things that the developer should possess so as to get a job at Accenture is to possess the necessary skills. Candidates can apply for various courses that are provided by Entri App and gain all the necessary talent and skills to get recruited into Accenture. Entri also provides placement opportunities for the candidates through this the candidates can join Accenture as a Java developer very easily.
Entri provides one of the best opportunities for the candidates to acquire new skills such as web development, android development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Java programming and so many more. These courses will help the candidates to acquire great knowledge on the topics and also to get a job in the niche. Candidates show are interested to pursue a career in the field can sign up for the skilling classes provided by the expert mentors at Entri App. Attending the program will help the candidates to approach the job space with more confidence and enhanced skills. So sign up for Entri Skilling courses with pocket-friendly rates now which are taken by expert mentors who have years of the industry as well as teaching experience. The curriculum that is been developed by the expert mentors at Entri App will help the candidates to understand the entire fundamentals and the details regarding Java Development. The hands-on projects will enable the candidates to get a boosted confidence and an understanding of the important features and the methods that should be kept in mind.
Accenture Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to join Accenture in the job role of Java developer need to possess certain basic eligibility criteria. Th given below are some of the criteria that the candidates need to possess so as to apply for the post.
The given below are the academic qualifications that the candidates need to possess to be eligible to apply for the Accenture job.
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Accenture selection process.
Accenture Recruitment Policies
- If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/she is ineligible to apply.
- If a candidate has been rejected by Accenture in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.
- If for some reason Accenture has terminated the candidate’s application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
- If for any reason a candidate after applying to Accenture, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen however, Bhutan & Nepal students can also work in India without obtaining any work-related VISA. All other foreign nationals are required to have a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Documents Required for Recruitment
The given below is the list of the documents that the candidates need to possess for Accenture Job recruitment 2023.
- All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th), and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of the interview.
- A copy of the candidate’s updated resume.
- Passport size photographs.
- An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.