Table of Contents
Capgemini is an international organization with workers in over 40 countries around the globe. It welcomes diversity and celebrates the fact that various Capgemini territories each have their cultural nuances and differences. However, certain key cultural threads run through all Capgemini commodities across the world. Our seven deals remain the same in all the territories we work in, as does our ethical approach to business. And when you perform for Capgemini, you work alongside global and local teams, cooperating with a spectrum of people from around the world.
How to get a job in Capgemini
Each piece of the business examines for a little diverse skill set, but you can get a comprehensive briefing about any vacancy by speaking to one of our recruiters. They’ll supply you with the background information you require for the interview process, and describe what to expect at each stage.
They want to make certain that anyone who uses for a role with us has the chance to shine, and so they are determined to ensure that our recruitment procedures are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible. We make special measures to accommodate anyone with a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like our information in a different format or require help with any element of our recruitment processes, please do let your recruiter know. They will do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and supported.
Job as a Java Developer
The candidates will be designing and developing some of the most innovative software solutions available for the clients. This will include the development of both client and server-side software following recognized norms and practices. With a verifiable Agile mindset, verifiable technical leadership, you’ll have ample opportunity to show your love of development and passion for technology. Your main area of expertise will be in Java and JVM-related technologies but you will also obtain to the table other related experience.
What you have to do
- Will be liable for the specification, development, unit testing, and performance of complex multi-tier applications.
- Will improve existing applications to meet differences in demand and requirement.
- Will supply technical support for the transition of applications into live service and support.
- Will assure projects are produced on time and within budget.
- Will assure that functional and non-functional needs are appropriately implemented
What you have to obtain
- Outstanding knowledge of Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience in building scalable, resilient applications
- Knowledge of the core XP practices of TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
- Verifiable experience in one or more technology stacks, e.g. Spring (e.g. Core, MVC, Data, Boot/Cloud), Integration Technologies (Spring Integration, Apache Camel, REST, Messaging), Spring Framework 5 (preferably with knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Hystrix)
- Knowledge of Websphere (or experience with alternative JEE App servers e.g. JBoss, Glassfish)
- Hands-on development knowledge with hibernate, quartz, and bootstrap technologies and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Bitbucket (or experience with alternative GIT repositories e.g. GitHub, GitLab)
- Knowledge of Jenkins (or experience with alternative CICD e.g. TeamCity, Bamboo, Drone)
- Knowledge of Artifactory (or experience with alternative Binary Management e.g. Nexus, Archiva)
- Knowledge of working in collaborative teams
- Knowledge in pragmatic architecture, using just enough to get the job done.
- SC Cleared or Clearable
- Successfully providing performant, scalable, and long-transactional digital services in complex and highly regulatory environments
- Java 8 and reliance injection, building asynchronous microservices with RESTful APIs
- JAX-RS for REST APIs
- Automated testing with Junit and Mockito
- Designing microservice-based architectures employing domain-driven design (DDD), CQRS, and Event Sourcing practices
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes
- JIRA / Confluence
- IBM ODM Rules development
At Capgemini, they assist organizations across the world to become more elegant, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the standard. But so, too, is a culture that’s as coordinated as it is forward-thinking. Operating closely with each other, and with the clients, to get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. It is essential to know more about the goals and standards of the company to get a job there. Getting a job in Capgemini is a dream of many. Therefore good coding course can help you to attain a good career. The ENTRI Learning App provides such a course to the candidates who are aspiring for Java programming.