Table of Contents
Tech Mahindra, an Indian multinational technology enterprise that delivers Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing services, is involved on almost all social media platforms. Thus, if you’re looking for a job as a Java Developer here, understanding the job needs, suitable skills and company conditions is necessary.
When you are looking for a job as a fresher, you must involve in jobs that are appropriate according to your skills and are basic. In the case of performing professionals who are preparing to switch to another organization, they must update their resumes according to the selected role. The resume must enroll all those needs as per the job description for a certain job role or the organization. Even an applicant must update every time they involve in a new job.
Tech Mahindra Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ PG(All Branches) from a recognized university/ Institute to be eligible for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers In India.
- Candidates must and should have an aggregate percentage of 60% or above
- Make sure that you have to clear all your backlogs at the time of your registration.
The officials will propose the best salary package for the selected candidates in Tech Mahindra Off Interview Process. The salary coverage depends on your performance, job role, experience.
The selection rounds performed for the Tech Mahindra hiring 2023 Process is as follows,
- Written Tests
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job as a Java Developer
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- Participate in need and design meetings. Contribute to solution definition.
- Perform detail-level design to fulfill needs.
- Development Task Estimation and allocation.
- Development and Supervision of Applications.
- A review code transformation to assure coverage and correct functionalities.
- Provide regular and adequate progress updates.
- Identification and ease of Risk.
- Partaking in Client meetings, Status reporting.
- Identification and execution of Automation/Optimization opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java/J2EE 8.0 above
- Knowledge in microservices procedure and development.
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, Spring Restful API.
- Knowledge in containerization using Docker.
- Knowledge in CI/CD using Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Understanding in logging, monitoring, and related tools like Kafka, etc.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and PL-SQL.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Knowledge in developing and consuming REST web services.
- Knowledge in Agile Development. Exposure to DevOps is preferred.
- Knowledge of Domain-driven design.
- Knowledge in implementing J2EE Design Patterns, microservices Design Patterns.
- Should have carried high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube, PACT, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
At Tech Mahindra, the technology makes it possible, but it’s people who make it occur. Tech Mahindra strives to construct a culture where Associates have the Freedom to Explore Possibilities to Connect, Co-create and Celebrate. While they have created multiple programs to Join Associates’ aspirations to achievements, we have also deliberately fostered a culture of Co-creation by encouraging doing new things and new forms of doing things and at the same time have made Celebrating a form of life at Tech Mahindra by providing the seamless blending of life at work and beyond work. People are getting jobs through social media in recent times.
There are several social media pages and job groups where significant tech companies and MNCs are involved. They regularly post about the most delinquent job openings on such pages. Constantly check for updates on Tech Mahindra’s social pages and these pages can satisfy you with information that will allow you to understand functionalities and the fundamentals of the company.
Getting a job in Tech Mahindra as a Java Developer is a dream of many candidates. We, the ENTRI Learning App help the candidates to achieve their goals by providing coding courses and study materials to prepare.