Preparing for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission entrance examination must include several steps. The candidates must first go through the examination pattern for both prelims and mains examination in order to successfully prepare a timetable that they must follow till the end of the recruitment procedure. Read further to know more information regarding the detailed procedure through which to prepare for the MPPSC examination 2021. Given below are the details as to how to prepare for MPPSC exam 2021.
MPPSC Preparation 2021
If you want to prepare yourself for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission preliminary examination and mains examination then you will have to first go through the examination pattern for both of the examinations. The candidates have to sort out their priorities and make a perfect time table that includes each and every aspect of the papers. The perfect timetable to crack the MPPSC examination must include the time that the applicant must allot to each and every paper and each and every subject.
MPPSC Preparation 2021: Exam Pattern
MPPSC will conduct two examinations in order to select the candidates in the various vacancies presented by them. The candidate will first have to pass the preliminary examination and the mains examination to finally go for the interview round. The preliminary examination will consist of two papers. The mains examination will consist of 6 papers out of which two will be essays.
|Phase||Subject||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Prelims Exam||General Studies – Objective Type||2 hours||200|
|General Aptitude Test- Objective Type||2 hours||200|
|Mains Exam||General Studies I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies III||3 hours||300|
|General Studies IV||3 hours||200|
|Hindi Essay||2 hours||100|
MPPSC Preparation Strategy
The aspirant must work on developing fool-proof preparation strategies so that they can easily qualify for the various vacancies present at the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Check out how to prepare for MPPSC mains, MPPSC preparation in Hindi, MPPSC preparation tips and MPPSC preparation books. The preparation strategy must be built by the aspirant by keeping in mind there are weak spots and the subjects that they already know about. Given below is the list of preparation strategies that the candidate can take into consideration to successfully prepare themselves for the MPPSC examination. Read further to know How to Prepare for MPPSC Exam 2021.
- Make notes while taking into consideration the important topics of each subject that will be present in the examination.
- The aspirants must make notes and update them from time to time.
- Writing important details related to various papers can immensely help the aspirant to remember small information.
- The candidates can also try to make separate notes for different subjects of the MPPSC examination. There must be separate notes for both the preliminary examination and the main examination.
- The candidate must not burden themselves with continuous hours of studying.
- Plan your day in an efficient manner with proper breaks for food and leisure activities.
- Reading a newspaper every day can help the candidates to grasp the current affairs.
- You must read two to three newspapers of different companies.
- Knowledge can come from any source. Try listening to TV debates or watching informational web series.
- The aspirants can also try reading magazines because they are a great way of getting information.
- Local newspapers and news pages must be read daily by the candidates.
- The candidate must prepare thoroughly regarding the Madhya Pradesh history.
- Mock tests must be attempted by the candidates.
- NCERT must be given importance before any other side book.
- The candidate must start their preparation at least 6 to 5 months before the commencement of the examination.
- Time management is also very crucial in preparing oneself for the examination.
- The aspirant must attempt a mock test taking into consideration the time that they spend on each and every question.
- The best thing that the candidate can do is to not panic.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming MPPSC examination. Entri is a platform that provides thousands of benefits to Government job aspirants by providing them with video lessons and crash courses. Enrol yourself today if you want to prepare for various Government examinations. Achieve success in no time with Entri.