The recruitment to the Group 2A posts which is one of the most sought-after jobs in Tamil Nadu is soon to be carried out by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The notification is not yet announced but the vacancies are expected to be above 1000. The competition is expected to be higher this year than the previous years as more and more people wish to join the Government sector because of the security it provides. The selection to the post is based on a written exam and if you score well in it, you can secure your position in the recruitment. Unless and until there is a thorough and systematic preparation for the written exam, it is not easy to crack the competition. Entri here provides you with a few tips which might help you face the exam with confidence.
- Prepare a proper timetable which you can follow. You know your routine and you are the best person to set a suitable timetable for yourself. Setting high standards at the beginning itself might drag you to getting depressed. You can definitely improve your standards once you are on the track.
- Understanding the syllabus and the exam pattern is something every candidate should do. The objective paper covers questions from three main categories viz. General Studies, General English/ General Tamil, Aptitude and Mental Ability. You should have a thorough understanding of each of these topics and their subtopics. The detailed syllabus and exam pattern is available here.
- Take as many Mock Tests as possible. That will help you to understand your weak areas where you should concentrate more. Answering previous years’ question papers will give you an exact idea about the pattern of the question paper and also improves your confidence.
- Time management is a matter of highest priority in any kind of competitive exams. An area where there is a probability of losing time is Mathematics, which you can overcome by practising as many Mathematics problems as available. There are short-cuts and easy ways of calculations for each topic, which once learned can help you reduce the calculating time to the minimum.
- Making notes while studying might help you in the last minute reading. Just note down the points which you feel is important and you can go through it just before appearing for the exam. Those things will definitely stick to your memory.
- You must keep yourself updated about the current affairs, about what is happening around the world. Entri app will get you updated on the latest events.
- Last but not least, there is no substitute for hard work and dedication. Success is not something that comes very easy, you need to cross several hurdles to achieve it. Make sure you follow your timetable, stay away from all distractions and most importantly log out of social media while you are learning. Set a time when you will be logged in to your social media and follow it accordingly.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination