Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (HPSCB) has published HPSCB Recruitment 2022 notification on the official website www.hpscb.com. HPSCB has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 61 Assistant Manager posts. The HPSCB Recruitment 2022 online application window has opened on 10th September 2022 and candidates can apply online till 30th September 2022. All eligible and interested candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date. Go through the article for all recruitment related details like online application link, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Aspirants who are interested in HPSCB Recruitment 2022 can go through the overview table below to have an idea about all the important dates and recruitment to be done to fill 61 vacancies.
|HPSCB Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (HPSCB)|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th September 2022|
|HPSCB Last Date to submit fees||27th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2022|
HPSCB Recruitment 2022- Important Date
HPSCB released important dates for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 along with HPSCB 2022 official notification on official website. Let’s check the important dates for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager.
|HPSCB Apply Start Date||07th September 2022|
|HPSCB Last Date to apply||27th September 2022|
|HPSCB Last Date to submit fees||27th September 2022|
|Admit Card||07 days before the examination date|
|Exam Date||October/November 2022|
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Notification
HPSCB has released HPSCB Recruitment 2022 notification for Assistant Manager. HPSCB Recruitment 2022 detailed notification advertisement was available below in the article. Candidates can download HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from official website or direct link given in the article and we have updated the same.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Out
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is now available. HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd which is the leading cooperative bank in the country and Apex Cooperative Bank in Himachal Pradesh will be recruiting candidates through online written exam.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
A total of 61 Assistant Manager posts are to be filled through this unit of HPSCB Recruitment. We have provided category wise vacancy details in the table below.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|EX- SM (SC)||01|
*Including backlog in the respective vacancies.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Salary
All the posts will be filled on regular basis in the pay scale having Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3800/- (Pre-revised), subject to revision as per revised PayScale due from 01.01.2016.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be well aware about the eligibility criteria for various posts in HPSCB Recruitment 2022. The eligibility criteria like education and age limit for various posts are given below in detail.
- A second class graduation degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. In the case of candidates possessing banking experience of 3 years, simple graduate may also apply.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Candidate should be above 18 years and below 45 years of
- The candidates born between 01.01.2004 and 02.01.1977 (both days inclusive) are eligible. In the case of SC/ ST candidates upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years and in case of Ex-Servicemen and other reserve categories, there will be usual relaxation in the upper age limit for recruitment on the pattern of State Government. Relaxation in upper age limit (As per the relevant provisions of Bank’s Service Rules) shall be as under:-
|Category /Sub-category||Remarks /Age relaxation|
|3.||Ex-Serviceman||For reserved vacancies under Ex-SM quota; an ex-serviceman shall be eligible if his age at the time of joining military service or training prior to the commission, as the case may be, does not exceed the upper age limit prescribed for ibid posts, however, present age of candidate must be less than 58 years.
For un-reserved vacancies; if actual age of candidate less his approved military services does not exceed the prescribed maximum age for the post in question by more than 3 years.
(Max. Age relaxation 12 years)
|6.||Ward of Freedom Fighter (WFF)||5 Years|
|7.||Candidate already in Government Service||5 Years only to employees of H.P. Government|
HPSCB Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The link for submitting an application for the position of HPSCB assistant manager is now active, so applicants must not delay in applying. The starting date to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 is 10 September 2022 and the online application window will close on 30 September 2022. Candidates who wanted to apply for the 61 vacancies can do so through the HPSCB 2022 online link given below.
Steps to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website hpscb.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without Admission card/ Call letter and other required documents for identity verification.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th /12th class mark sheet / certificate as well as on the valid Identity Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Candidates who fill the online application form will have to pay the recruitment fee. Details of the application fee are given below.
|HPSCB Recruitment 2022 – Application fee|
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST/ EWS/ BPL/Antodaya/ Female/ PwD||Rs. 800|
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
In case the number of candidates applying for any category of posts is large, the examination will be held in two phase system of examination i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination. In case the candidates applying for any category of posts is not upto the expected number of candidates, only single main examination will be held. Bank’s decision in this regard shall be final. However, for the sake of clarity two phase pattern of examination i.e. Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) and Phase-II (Main Examination) through IBPS, Mumbai is elaborated hereunder.:-
HPSCB Prelims Exam Pattern
- Total 100 questions are asked in HPSCB Prelims Exam
- The preliminary exam is carried out for 100 points.
|Name of Section||No. of Question||Marks||Duration||Version|
|English Language||30||30||20 min||Bilingual i.e.
English and Hindi
both except English
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
HPSCB Mains Exam Pattern
- There will be 200 objective types of MCQ questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 180 minutes.
|Name of Section||Version of test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Hindi & English||50||50||60 min|
(Data Analysis and
|Hindi & English||50||50||60 min|
|General Awareness (General, Economy
|Hindi & English||50||50||30 min|
The pattern of the Examinations which will be conducted online shall be as follows:
The level of examination and syllabus for examination shall be in accordance with the minimum level of educational qualification criteria provided for the post. The minimum level of educational qualification for the post of Assistant Manager is a second class graduation degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
2. Total marks for Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):
The Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will be of 100 marks which shall be qualifying in nature. The merit obtained by candidate in Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will not be considered while preparing final merit list.
3. Total marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) & Interview process:
The marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 200 marks. The interview of candidates declared successful in Phase-II (Main Examination), shall be of 20 marks as per the provisions provided under Bank’s Service Rules.
4. Merit of written examination/test:
The overall minimum qualifying marks (Cut Off) in the online examination i.e. preliminary as well as main examination shall be 50% of total marks prescribed for written test. However, the Bank reserves the right to relax/extend the eligibility standard in respect of minimum prescribed marks in Online examination, in order to enhance / restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, based on performance in the Online examination and to commensurate with the number of vacancies.
5. Duration of written Test:
The duration for phase-I (Preliminary examination) shall be 1 hour and for Phase-II (Main examination) the duration shall be of 3 hours as mentioned above.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process of HPSCB Recruitment 2022 involves three stages as mentioned below –
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HPSCB Recruitment 2022 –Examination Centre
The online examination shall be conducted at various centers. The candidate shall have to indicate six choices of centers – 2 within HP State and 4 from outside HP State in the application from the list of examination centers mentioned below. Every effort will be made to allot the center of candidate’s choice within Himachal Pradesh for undertaking the test under ONLINE mode. In case it is not possible to allot any centre of choice within Himachal Pradesh, then only centers of choice outside Himachal Pradesh will be considered for allotment. The allotment shall be based on availability of accommodation on the date of test. Hence, in the centers where there is a mismatch between demand and capacity, other than opted center may be allotted to the Candidate where he/she will have to take the test.
(i) The list of Examination Centers in Himachal Pradesh:
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Exam Venue|
The list of Examination Centers outside Himachal Pradesh
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Exam Venue|
|6||New Delhi and NCR||New Delhi and NCR|
Note:- Every candidate should select 6 centers – 2 within HP State and 4 from outside HP State.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be
- HPSCB, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Center and/ or add some other Center at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility.
- HPSCB reserves the right to allot the candidate any center (within or outside Himachal Pradesh) other than one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Center at his/her own risk and expenses and HPSCB will not be responsible for any injury or losses of any nature.
- Choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination, HPSCB reserves the right to allot any other adjacent center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a particular center, HPSCB reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
- Every candidate should select 6 centers – 2 within HP State and 4 from outside HP State.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in written Examination/Interview.
Hopefully, this article on the HPSCB recruitment 2022 Out for Assistant Manager Posts was informative for all the candidates. The candidates can prepare for HPSCB recruitment and various other such examinations through live classes, online test series, mock tests, etc. by downloading the Entri App.
HPSCB Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q1. What are the online application deadlines for HPSCB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The online application dates for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 are from 10 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies are released in HPSCB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. As part of HPSCB Recruitment 2022, a total of 61 vacancies are released for the positions of Assistant Manager.
Q3. How can I apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 from the direct link given in the article.
Q4. What is the age limit for HPSCB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Prescribed age limit for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 is 18 to 45 years.
Q5. What is the application fee for HPSCB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The application fee for HPSCB Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 1,000 for the general