Haryana Staff Selection commission (HSSC) has released the admit cards of various examinations. HSSC will conduct written examination for the posts such as MPHW (Female), Staff Nurse, Laboratory Attendant & Supervisor Female (Graduate), MPHW (Female) against Advt No. 15/2019 of cat No. 04, 10, 03, 13, 19 & 20. And the examinations are dated now on 16th and 17th January 2021. The admit Cards will be available from 06th January 2021. Candidates can check out the dates of examination from this article HSSC Admit Card 2020 – Various Vacancy Exam Date Announced.
HSSC Admit Card 2020 – Various Vacancy Exam Date Announced
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a notice on 03rd December 2020 regarding the Optical Marks Recognition Sheets Written examination. As per the notice, the examination will be held on 16th and 17th January 2021 for the post of MPHW (Female), Staff Nurse & Laboratory Attendant Cat. No. 04, 10 & 03 of Health Department Haryana, Supervisor Female (Graduate) Cat. No. 13 Women & Child Development Department Haryana and Staff Nurse Cat. No. 19 & MPHW (Female) Cat No. 20 of Employees State Insurance Health Care Dept. Haryana.
Applicants will be selected through written examination and it carries 90 marks. The total marks will be 100. The question paper carries 90 multiple choice questions of 90 minutes duration. Each question will carry equal marks. It consists of two portions, such as:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and Concerned or Relevant Subject.
- 25% of weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Socio Economic criteria and experience section carries 10 marks.
Steps to Download the Admit Card of HSSC Various Exams 2020
- Visit the HSSC official website.
- Click on the Login tab from the right top corner of the page.
- Enter your Login ID, Password and click on Sign In button.
- You can download your admit from the page and carry it for the examination.
Documents To Be Carried With HSSC 2020 Admit Card
- Hardcopy of HSSC hall ticket
- Original photo ID proof with a photocopy
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Candidates must carry a valid Photo ID proof, like:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photo Identity Card issued by the employer
Details Mentioned On Haryana SSC Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Timings
- Exam Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Important Guidelines
Candidates should ensure all the documents by themselves before going for the exam. Download the Entri app and start your exam preparations. Entri provides study materials for all exams and wishing good luck to candidates!