Table of Contents
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 had been released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on their official website on 21 February 2023. The HSSC has released 7471 Haryana TGT Teacher Vacancy for Mewat Cadre and the Rest of Haryana.
All interested candidates can apply for the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 from 23 February 2023 to 15 March 2023 through the official website. In the following article, candidates will find all the essential and relevant information related to the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 in detail.
The Haryana Government has recently recognized the Central Teachers Eligibility Test as the eligibility criteria for HSSC-issued teaching posts. However, many aspirants have raised concerns against the approval of CTET qualified candidates to be considered eligible for HSSC Teaching Aspirants 2023. According to HSSC Teaching Aspirants, this will deprive HTET Qualified of their chance of recruitment who were waiting for this recruitment for many years now.
Apart from this, there are concerns about the ambiguity in the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of HSSC teachers. Recently, various other recruitment processes for various other posts have been affected due to ongoing litigations due to ambiguity in eligibility criteria. Many candidates fear that if HSSC does not clarify the eligibility criteria before the official recruitment notification, then HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 may also face the same fate as other recruitments.
HSSC TGT Notification 2023 – Important Information
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Official Website||HSSC Website|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to get Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|Interview Date and Time||To be announced|
|Interview Location||To be announced|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
Among the 7421 TGT vacancies candidates can expect around 1300+ Mewat Cadre vacancies and more than 6000+ vacancies will be for Rest of the Haryana (ROH) cadre. TGT vacancies will be released for various posts like Arts, Hindi, English, Home Science, Music, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Social Studies, Urdu and so on. Candidates who are preparing for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 must continue their preparation mode full throttle.
|HSSC TGT Vacancy List (Expected)|
|Post Name||ROH Vacancy||Mewat Vacancy|
|TGT Home Science||73||6|
|TGT Physical Education||821||246|
|TGT Social Studies (SS)||–||83|
You can check the previous year vacancies for the HSSC TGT posts from the table given below:
|PWD (Person with Disabilities)||a||b||c||d & e|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
The TGT salary in Haryana is on the pay-scale of Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400 as per the 7th Pay Commission. Along with the basic salary allowances like the dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and so on are added to the candidate’s salary structure. Each post is associated with its perks and benefits that a candidate can avail after the probation period.
Along with the fixed pay, every candidate recruited for the post of HSSC TGT will have fixed allowances in their HSSC TGT Salary structure. An overview is given below:
|House Rent Allowance||24%|
|Provident Fund||12% of Basic Pay|
HSSC TGT Probation Period
To become a permanent employee, a candidate has to spend some time in the probation period. The probation period is to ascertain whether the conduct and work performance of the employee meet the set standards. If the candidate’s conduct or work during the period of probation is not satisfactory then, he/she can be removed from the service. The average probation period for TGT Haryana is two years, the probation period may change as needed.
HSSC TGT Job Profile
For a candidate to be recruited for the post of HSSC TGT, he/she must pass a written exam and the Socio-Economic criteria and Experience. The job profile of HSSC TGT includes the following:
- The candidate selected as HSSC TGT will be working as a Teacher in any Government School within the state of Haryana.
- A TGT will teach at the secondary level, i.e., from classes sixth to tenth.
- The applicant must have the required qualification to be eligible for the examination.
HSSC TGT Perks and Additional benefits
Government jobs offer candidates many perks and benefits that come along with the job. Along with the assurance of your job and HSSC TGT salary, there are additional benefits enjoyed by the employees-
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Transport facility or allowance
- Increment and incentives
- Ample paternal and maternal leaves
These perks and benefits may differ.
HSSC TGT Career Growth and Promotion
All the government employees irrespective of the post they are working in have a steady career growth. The growth in career and pay hikes help them improve their standard of living and build up a good work portfolio. Promotions in the government sector come with new challenges, which ultimately help them to gain more expertise in their respective domains.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The HSSC TGT eligibility criteria are set by the Commission and can be found in the official notification. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria required before applying for the post.
Candidates who do not satisfy these conditions cannot appear for the HSSC TGT exams. The HSSC TGT Eligibility criteria is as mentioned below.
The candidates who desire to apply for the HSSC TGT Recruitment process must be Indian citizens.
The minimum age of the candidate must be no less than 18 years. The upper age limit specified by the Commission for the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 is set as 42 years for all the general category candidates. Aspirants from the reserved categories get certain age relaxations for the upper age limit as specified in the table below.
|SC (A)||5 years|
|SC (B)||5 years|
|PwD General Candidates||10 years|
|PwD (SCs/BCs)||15 years|
|Widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and an unmarried woman||Up to 47 years|
The aspirants willing to be a part of the HSSC TGT Recruitment process must possess any one of the following educational qualifications:
|Primary Teacher (Class I-V)||B.A. with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education|
|B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.)|
|B.A. with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard|
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)|
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year BA. Ed|
|B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject and 1- year B.Ed. (Special Education).|
Candidates applying for the HSSC TGT Recruitment post should have the following compulsory eligibility:
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks in the subject/subject combination concerned and in total
- B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized Accredited University & HTET
- Proficiency in Hindi and English language teaching
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
Applicants willing to be a part of the HSSC TGT Recruitment process can apply for the HSSC TGT Punjabi posts by visiting the official website of the HSSC Commission. While the application process for HSSC TGT Recruitment is ongoing, the candidates can log in to the website and fill the application form with all the necessary details as asked by the Commission. For this recruitment drive, candidates need to upload neatly scanned copies of their documents as per the requirements.
How to Apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online for the HSSC TGT Recruitment process. The procedure to apply for the HSSC TGT posts is simple and easy to follow. However, candidates must be aware of the exact procedure to apply for the written examination so that they can fill the application form without making any mistakes or errors. Make sure that your computer system has a stable internet connection before attempting to fill the form. The steps are given below for the reference of the candidates:
- Visit the official website of the HSSC Commission.
- On the homepage, browse over to the notifications panel and check for the “HSSC TGT Notification 2022.”
- Click on it. Fill in all the required details and upload the required documents. Make sure that there are no spelling mistakes or other errors before you click on the submit button.
- Click on Submit after verifying all the details. After the registration process is done, the candidates will be provided with an online registration ID which they must preserve for future purposes.
- Once done with the HSC TGT Punjabi application process, You will then be redirected to an online payment portal. Pay the required application fee of Rs. 150 (UR Male) through netbanking/credit card/debit card/UPI.
- You can now download the HSSC TGT application form. Do get a printout of the application form for future reference.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
After filling in the required details in the HSSC TGT application form, candidates must pay the application fee to conclude the application process. The candidates who have earlier applied for HSSC TGT Recruitment but did not fulfill the required educational qualifications are entitled to a refund.
The application fee that is to be paid by an applicant belonging to different categories is provided in the table below.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 150/-|
|General (Female of Haryana Resident Only)||Rs 75/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Category candidates of Haryana State only Male||Rs 35/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Category candidates of Haryana State only Female||Rs 18/-|
|PWD(Person with Disability)/Ex-serviceman of Haryana||No Application fee.|
Scrutiny Of Documents
The documents that will be uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling up the forms will be considered as valid. If there is any discrepancy at the time of scrutiny between the uploaded documents and documents produced, the candidature will be cancelled. No forms without uploaded documents will be accepted for lack of proper documents or Information.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
According to the Official Notification, the candidates should upload required documents with the Application Form. The documents required to upload with the forms are –
- Scanned Copy of Academic Qualifications and Secondary Board Certificates with Date of Birth and other details.
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Scanned photo with signature of the Candidate
- Scanned signature of the Candidate
- Scanned Copy of Qualification documents.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for the HSSC TGT Exam must qualify the written exam to be selected for the post of TGT in the Commission. The exam pattern for the same is described below:
- The questions are objective in nature.
- A total of 80 questions are asked in the exam
- Each correct answer is awarded 2 marks in the HSSC TGT Exam
- There is no negative marking scheme.
- 75% weightage is given for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subjects, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana
|2.||Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
The Socio-economic criteria and experience section for the HSSC TGT is of 10 marks. The candidates are awarded marks based on certain conditions. The applicants shall not be awarded more than 10 marks under any circumstances. These are given in the table below:
|Criteria/Condition of the applicants||Marks Allotted||Total Marks|
|If no nearest family member is an employee of Govt of India, Haryana or any other state government||5 marks||10 marks|
|If a widow or orphan whose father died before 15 years/42 years||5 marks|
|If a candidate belongs to a denotified or nomadic tribe of Haryana other than SC/ST/OBC||5 marks|
|Having 6 months to 16 years of prior experience in the same or higher post under Haryana govt||8 marks (Maximum)|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The Haryana TGT Syllabus is important for the candidates appearing in the recruitment exam. The candidates need to follow the syllabus mentioned. The HSSC TGT examination is divided into two parts
- Written examination
- Socio-Economic criteria and Experience
The detailed syllabus for the written exam and socio-economic criteria and experience is discussed as under:
HSSC Syllabus 2023 for Written Examination
The Syllabus for the written examination is divided into two parts:
- Part-I-: having a 75% weightage of the written examination.
- Part-II: having a 25% weightage of the written examination.
The written examination contains academic-based questions. The detailed Haryana TGT Exam syllabus has been updated in the table below:
|Part-I (75% of 90 Marks)||
|Part-II (25% of 90 Marks)||
HSSC TGT Syllabus History
|History of the World||
HSSC TGT Computer Science Syllabus
|Computer Systems Architecture||
|Programming in C++||
|Relational Database Management System||
|Multimedia and Authoring Tools||
HSSC TGT English Syllabus
|Grammar and Usage||
HSSC TGT Commerce Syllabus
|Introduction to Business||Concepts, characteristics, objectives. Classification of business as industry and commerce. Distinctive features of business – Business, profession and employment. Choice of Form of Organization|
|Form of Business Organization||Sole Proprietors, Joint Hindu Family, Partnership, Joint Stock Company and its formation, Cooperative organization.|
|Business ownership||Private, public and Joint sector. Public Enterprises, Role dynamics of Public Sector, Global Enterprises (Multinational Companies), Joint Ventures|
|Business Services||banking, insurance, transportation, warehousing, communication, Impact of Technology on Business Services.|
|Trade||Internal Trade Retail and Wholesale trade, Emerging modes of the business franchisee, E-business and Outsourcing. International Business.|
|Business Finance||Sources – owners and borrowed fund, Sources of raising finance, Equity and preference Shares, GDR, ADR, Debentures, Bonds – Retained Profit, Public|
|Management||concept, objectives, nature of management as Science, Art and Profession, levels, Principles of Management general and scientific. Business Environment – meaning, importance, dimensions, changing business|
|Management Function||Planning, organizing, staffing, directing, controlling and Coordination|
|Business Finance||Financial Management – meaning, scope, role and objectives, financial planning, Capital structure, leverage, Fixed and working capital – meaning and factors affecting its requirements.|
|Financial Market||Money Market-nature, instruments, Capital Market- Primary and secondary, Stock exchange, NSEI, OTCEI, Procedures, SEBI.|
|Human Resource Management||meaning, importance, man-power estimation, Recruitment and selection, training and development, Compensation, Performance Evaluation|
Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
|Accounting||Meaning, objectives, qualitative characteristics of Accounting information, Accounting Principles, Accounting concepts, Accounting standards|
|Process of Accounting||Voucher, transaction, Accounting Equation, Rules of Debit and Credit, Book of original entry-Journal and Special Purpose Books, Ledger, posting.|
|Accounting of Jointstock Companies||Share capital types of shares, accounting for the issue, allotment forfeiture and re-issue of shares. Debentures –types, issue and method of redemption|
|Financial Statement Analysis||Meaning, significance, limitation. Tools for Financial Statement Analysis-comparative statements, common-size statements, Trend analysis, accounting ratios.|
|Fund Flow Statement and Cash Flow Statement||Meaning, objectives, preparation as per revised standard issued by ICAI.|
|Computers In Accounting||Introduction to Computers and Accounting Information System, Application of Computers in Accounting, Automation of Accounting process, designing accounting reports, MIS reporting, data exchange with another information system. Ready-made, customized and tailor made Accounting Systems|
HSSC TGT Math Syllabus
|Sequences and Series||
|Determinants and Matrices||
HSSC TGT Economics Syllabus
HSSC TGT Hindi Syllabus
HSSC TGT Urdu Syllabus
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The HSSC TGT selection process is divided into stages- the Written Examination, Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The detailed process is given below:
The applicants that satisfy the eligibility criteria and have paid the application fee on time are granted the admit cards for the written exam. The written exam is conducted for 90 marks. The exam is divided into 2 parts:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, English, Hindi, and the concerned or relevant subject).
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
The selection process gives weightage to a written exam, socio-economic criteria, and work experience. For each year of service, one-half (0.5) marks will be awarded for a maximum period of 16 years.
This round of the HSSC TGT selection process consists of 10 marks. These marks are allotted to the candidates based on different conditions. Find in detail below:
|Socio-economic Criteria||Maximum Marks Weightage|
|If neither the applicant nor any person from the applicant’s family is, was, or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government of India.||5 marks|
|If the candidate is a widow/the first or the second child, and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years/ the first or the second child, and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.||5 marks|
|If the candidate belongs to a denotified tribe like Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis/Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.||5 marks|
HSSC TGT 2023 Preparation Tips and Tricks
A candidate preparing for any exam should follow a preparation strategy for better performance. The basic requirement of any preparation strategy for any exam demands the sound knowledge of the domain subject. exam pattern, and the syllabus. Candidates then need to manage time and schedule the study period properly. The basic preparation strategy has been discussed as under:
- Check out the detailed syllabus for the post you are applying for, you may take a print out of it. Arrange the topics as per the importance and the difficulty level.
- Read current affairs daily and revise them once a week.
- Analyze thoroughly the complete syllabus and previous year question papers. Make a list of hot topics that are being asked frequently to allot some extra time for them.
- Create a proper timetable for your study and follow it diligently.
Recommended Books for Preparation of HSSC TGT Exam
There are multiple books available online and offline to prepare for the HSSC TGT Exam. The recommended books are listed down below:
|General Science||HSSC Vigyan (Science)||Arya Sumit Garg|
|General Hindi||Sampurna Hindi Vyakaran Aur Rachna||Lucent|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2022||Manohar Pandey – Arihant|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The HSSC TGT Admit Card 2022 must be carried on the day of the HSSC TGT exam. Candidates who fail to carry this document are not allowed inside the exam hall. The HSSC TGT admit card has important details such as the examination centre and its address, name of the candidate, examination roll number, and much more. After viewing your admit card, all the candidates must carefully check all the information that is printed and check for any printing errors/false information.
One can download it from the official website of the Commission with the help of your unique registration ID and password. Follow the steps below to get the hard copy of your HSSC TGT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the HSSC.
- Search for the “HSSC TGT Admit Card Download” link on the homepage. Login into the HSSC Commission with your details to access the admit card.
- After viewing your admit card, verify all the details given on the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, contact the higher authorities of the HSSC Commission immediately.
- Download an e-copy of the admit card on your device. Take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Cut Off Marks
The HSSC TGT cut off marks depend upon many factors. The HSSC releases the cut off mark on its official portal after the commencement of the exam. The cutoff marks for different subjects will differ. Alongside the cutoff will also be different for different categories.
Candidates can check the expected cut-off to better understand the exam difficulty below:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|BCB||Female 125 and Male 129|
|EBPGC||Female 115 and Male 152|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Answer Key
Candidates appearing for the HSSC TGT Exam can calculate the marks obtained in the exam with the help of the HSSC TGT answer key made available on the official website of HSSC. The candidate must remember the answers they have submitted in the exam and the marking scheme to correctly calculate the tentative marks. If candidates doubt the choice of the answer, he/she can raise objections against it by giving valid proof. One can download the HSSC TGT answer key with the help of the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of the Commission.
- Click on the notifications panel.
- Search for the “HSSC TGT Answer key 2023” link on the official website. A PDF will appear on the screen. Carefully compare all your answers to the ones mentioned in the HSSC answer key.
- After comparing your answers, click on the download button to download the key on your device.
- Download an e-copy of the answer key on your device. Start calculating your marks.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Result
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) releases the HSSC TGT Result 2023 after the conclusion of the exam on the official website of the HSSC Commission. Candidates can access their results by logging into the commission’s official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the HSSC Commission.
- From the notifications panel, search for the “HSSC TGT Result 2022” link. Click on it.
- Download the TGT results and the merit list in PDF Format onto your device. Search for your HSSC Registration Number in the merit list.
- If your name appears on the screen, that would mean that you are qualified for the exam.
- Save it for future references