HURL Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) has invited applications for the Vice President, Chief Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager, Marketing Officer, and Officer posts in the Departments of Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Safety, Safety & Environment, Offsites & Utilities, Mechanical, Process Engineering, Ammonia, Engineering Services, Environment & Quality Control, Company Secretary, Human Resources, Civil, Urea Product Handling, Contracts & Materials, Store, Purchase, Quality Assurance & Inspection (Mechanical).
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC), Coal India Limited (CIL) with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL), and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL)
HURL Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL)|
|Job Location||U.P., Jharkhand, Bihar|
|Post Name||Vice President, Chief Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager, Marketing Officer, and Officer|
|Online Application start date||24.02.2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||10.03.2021|
|The cut-off date for calculating Age & Experience||10.03.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Personal interview, Group Discussion and Relevant Job Experience|
Age Limit– The upper Age limit for various posts vary between 30 years and 50 years.
Qualifying Degree/Diploma should be full-time and regular.
All qualifications should be from an Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority. In case of qualifications acquired from foreign Universities/Institutes, the candidate shall be required to produce an equivalence certificate for such qualifications.
Candidates with these qualifications can apply (with relevant Experience):
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) with M.Sc. in Agriculture with a minimum of 60% marks or B.E / B.Tech. (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks or MBA / PGDBM in Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech. along with MBA / PGDBM in disciplines listed above shall be preferable.
- B. E / B.Tech. (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks or MBA / PGDBM in Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.
- B. E / B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or MCA with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants of India (CA / CMA) or MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks. (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply). A degree in Law will be preferred.
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Chemical discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Master of Science (Chemistry) with a minimum of 60% marks. Preference will be given to Ph.D. in related disciplines.
- Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). A professional degree in Law will be an additional qualification.
- Engineering Graduate in Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
|Vice President||06 Posts|
|Chief Manager||18 Posts|
|Assistant Manager||42 Posts|
|Marketing Officer||31 Posts|
- Vice President- 40 Lakhs
- Chief Manager- 27 Lakhs
- Manager- 19 Lakhs
- Asst. Manager- 12.5 Lakhs
- Officer /Engineer- 8.5 Lakhs
- Selection of Engineers/Officers level position requiring minimum experience of 2 years or less will be on the basis of Personal Interview, Group Discussion and Relevant Job Experience.
- The Personal Interview and Group Discussion may be conducted through video conferencing/ online mode. In addition, for the selection of freshers, the selection test shall also form part of the Recruitment Process.
- Selection for all other positions requiring experience will be through Personal interviews and Relevant Job Experience.
- The Personal Interview may be conducted through video conferencing/ online mode.
- Online Behavioral/ Psychometric assessment will be conducted prior to the interview.
HURL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Visit the Career Section of the HURL website @www.hurl.net.in. Enter a valid E-mail ID. Complete the application procedure by filling in the required information.