Table of Contents
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Coimbatore is an institute of Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India.
Institute Of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Coimbatore has recently published the latest Notification for the recruitment Of various posts which includes The Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technical Assistant (TA). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for all the above posts by visiting the official website if IFGTB @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022
Institute Of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) is hiring employees for various posts which includes The Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technical Assistant (TA). IFGTB invites application from the candidates who are eligible and interested for all the above posts. Eligible candidate can fill up Online Application form from 17th October To 25th November 2022. All Information regarding the Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How To Apply etc are provided in this article.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 – Notification
Institute Of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Coimbatore Has published the recent Notification for the Recruitment Of Various Posts Including The Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technical Assistant (TA). Eligible candidates can Apply Online for the IFGTB recruitment 2022 from the official web portal of IFGTB @ www.Ifgtb.Icfre.Org Or www.Ifgtbrecruitment.Org. All the details regarding the recruitment is provided below.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB)|
|Name of the Posts||MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancy||10|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (TN)|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th or 12th or Degree|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||Check Below|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||17/10/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25/11/2022|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Eligibility Criteria
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate from a recognized Board / School.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate from Recognized Board / School.
- A Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Manual Typewriter. (OR)
- Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
For Technical Assistant (TA)
- Bachelor Degree in Science in the following field / Specialization Botany or Agriculture from a recognized University.
For MTS & LDC post the minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on 25/11/2022.
For Technical Assistant post (TA) the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 25/11/2022.
There will be age relaxation for candidates for reserved categories for all the above posts according to the government rules and regulations.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for the IFGTB recruitment for MTS, LDC,TA is given below.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||5|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||3|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||2|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Salary Details
The salary details of IFGTB MTS, LDC, TA post is provided below.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 18000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19900/-|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||Rs. 29200/-|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply
Applicants who find difficulties to apply for this recruitment drive can go through the following steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IFGTB @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in.
Step 2: Next on the homepage click On the Apply Online Link given below.
Step 3: Fill up the application form without any errors.
Step 4: Attach all the necessary documents in the application form.
Step 5: Pay the application fees through online.
Step 6: Download the application form .
Step 7: Take a print out copy of the same for future use.
|MTS||EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Women / ST / PWD / ESM||Rs. 250/-|
|LDC||UR / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women / SC/ ST / PWD / ESM||Rs. 500/-|
|Technical Assistant||EWS / OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|Women / PWD / ESM||Rs. 750/-|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Exam Syllabus
IFGTB MTS Exam Syllabus
- Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It will include questions of nonverbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- It will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
IFGTB LDC Exam Syllabus
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms / Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, one-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole / pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations. Other sub-topics, if any.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Exam Pattern
- The Written Exam will consist of OMR Based, MCQ Only.
- The Written Exam / Skill Test shall be conducted in Coimbatore (TN) only for all the Posts.
- For LDC post Skill Test / Typing Test will be conducted on the computers.
- Negative Marks will be awarded for Incorrect answers i.e. 0.25 marks for MTS, 0.50 marks for LDC and 1/3th marks for Technical Assistant.
IFGTB MTS Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General English||25||25||90 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
IFGTB LDC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General English||25||50||60 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
IFGTB Technical Assistant (TA) Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20||60 Min|
|English & General Science||20||20|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Notification For MTS, LDC, TA Post – Important Dates
|Online Application start Date||17 Oct 2022|
|Last Date For Submitting Application||25 Nov 2022|
|Exam Date||Jan/ Feb 2023|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process for the IFGTB recruitment includes following stages
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (For LDC Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination