Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (Govt. of India, Department of Atomic Energy) invites applications for various posts such as Scientists, Technical Officer, Technicians, UDC. There are 337 vacancies notified. Interested candidates check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 14th May 2021. Go through the article for all the details regarding the IGCAR Recruitment 2021.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Post Name||Scientists, Technical Officer, Technician, UDC|
|Notification Number||IGCAR/ 02/2021|
|Notification date||14 April 2021|
|Online Application start date||15 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||14 May 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Personal Interview ( Scientist posts)
Objective Test/ Skill Test/ interview
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Requirements
|Post name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Scientific Officer/ E||Minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years||Ph.D. in concerned subject and minimum 60% in respective discipline|
|Technical Officer/ A||B. E or B. Tech with a minimum 60% in chemical discipline from a recognized university.|
|Technical Officer/ C||M. Sc/ B. Sc/ B.E in concerned subject with minimum 60% from a recognized university.|
|Technician||Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years||SSC with 60 %|
|Stenographer Gr. 3||Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years||Matriculation|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduation|
|Driver||SSC/ 10th pass|
|Security Guard||SSC/ 10th pass|
|Work Assistant||SSC/ 10th pass|
|Canteen Attendant||Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years||Matriculation|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years||Diploma in the concerned subject|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years||SSC, HSC, ITI in the concerned subject|
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Salary and Vacancy
|Group of Post||Post Name||Vacancy||Salary|
|A||Scientific Officer/ E
Technical Officer/ E
|A||Technical Officer / C||41|
|A||Scientific Officer/ D||3|
|C||Stenographer Gr. 3||4||Rs. 25500/-|
|C||Upper Division Clerk||8||Rs. 25500/-|
|C||Security Guard||2||Rs. 18000/-|
|C||Work Assistant||20||Rs. 18000/-|
|C||Canteen Attendant||15||Rs. 18000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I||68||Rs.|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II||171||Rs.|
The selection process for each post varies.
Scientific Officer and Technical Officer posts there will be Personal Interview.
For all other posts, there will be:
- Written Test (Objective with 100 questions, 3 marks for the correct answer, and negative marking of 1 marks)
- Skill test (Respective to post)
- Physical Test/ Measurements
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Candidates can apply online at @www.igcar.gov.in.
- Select the Recruitment tab.
- Fill in the application with a valid mobile number, e-mail id, and other required certificates.
- Upload Photograph-passport size and signature.
- Candidates applying for Scientific Officer & Technical Officer post should send the hard copy of the filled online application along with self-attested copies of certificates.
- Scientific Officer & Technical Officer: Rs. 300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: Rs. 200/-
- All other posts: Rs. 100/-