Table of Contents
IIFT Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Administrative Executive and Senior Finance Executive. Here in this article we provide all Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In IIFT Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement Released By Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade. Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 03-06-2020.
IIFT Job Details
|Job||Senior Administrative Executive and Senior Finance Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Age Limit||Below 40|
|Education||MCom, MA, CS, CA, ICWA|
|Course||MCom, MA Economics, CS, CA, ICWA|
|Last Date to Apply||3 June 2020|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Eligibility Criteria :
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Centre’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law to the Government of India and other governmental agencies. The Centre is aiming to create a dedicated pool of legal experts that could provide technical inputs for enhancing India’s participation in international trade and investment negotiations and dispute settlement. The Centre intends to engage ONE Senior Administrative Executive and ONE Senior Finance Executive purely on contractual basis for a period of one year
Senior Administrative Executive :– Post-Graduation Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Commerce/Management/Economics/Public Administration from a recognised university or equivalent, with at least 55% marks. A post-graduate degree in business administration or public administration would be preferable. Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience (from the date of graduation) with a government think tank or similar agency. Comparable managerial experience with a Public/Private/Government Organisations or Educational/Research Institutions would be considered in lieu thereof.
Must Follow :
- Good command over English (both written and spoken).
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications and packages.
- Must be acquainted with the functioning of Government/Ministries/various rules/regulations of Govt. of India (GFR) applicable in Government/Autonomous Institutions, purchase procedure, office procedures, Knowledge of Noting and Drafting and Procurement through GeM portal is desirable.
Senior Finance Executive:- Post-Graduation Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Finance/Commerce/CA/ICWAfrom a recognised university or equivalent, with at least 55% marks. A post-graduate degree in business administration would be preferable. Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience (from the date of graduation) with a government think tank or similar agency. Comparable managerial experience with a Public/Private/Government Organisations or Autonomous Bodies or Educational/Research Institutions would be considered in lieu thereof.
Must Follow :
- Good command over English.
- Must have good working knowledge of computer applications and packages. (Tally, MS office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- The candidates must be fully versed with preparation of Pay bills, TA Bills, Medical Reimbursement, LTC etc. and also must be aquainted or familier with income tax calculation and accounting tasks.
- The candidates should possess sound knowledge of Rules and Regulations (GFR) applicable in Government/autonomous institutions, purchase/procurement procedures etc.
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Selection Process||The shortlisted candidates shall be called for skill test/interview.|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
Job Details :
- Senior Administrative Executive – 1 Post
- Senior Finance Executive – 1 Post
Age Limit :
- below 40 years
Selection Method :
- interview .
IIFT Govt Job Location:
- Senior Administrative Executive Post – 01
- Senior Finance Executive Post – 01
- Senior Administrative Executive – Rs. 45,000/-
- Senior Finance Executive Post – Rs. 45,000/-
All Important Dates for Online Submission
How to Apply
Interested candidates can read the notification and apply for the post by sending their application form to the mail address of “firstname.lastname@example.org“, on or before 03 June 2020.
Candidates selection process will be based on Interview/ Skill Test.