Table of Contents
India Post (Ministry of Communications) (India Post Office) has published a recruitment notification on 08/06/2020. The notification is for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS .India Post releases various job vacancies throughout the year. The post office job vacancies are released through GDS Online Engagement and also by other recruitments notifications released by various postal circles. Recently, 2582 vacancies are released for GDS posts. Whereas, a separate 12 India Post vacancies are released in Mumbai circle for the post of Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Tinsmith, Painter, Tyreman and Blacksmith. A total of 2594 Post Office vacancies are released for both GDS & non-GDS posts.All the interested candidates can apply for GDS posts from November 12 to December 11. Whereas the online applications for recruitment in Mumbai circle (non-GDS posts) is open till December 21. This is a great opportunity and interested candidates need to check the eligibility and other recruitment details to apply online. In this article, we have provided all the relevant information on the India Post Office Recruitment. Read on to find out! In this blog we will discuss about India Post Office Recruitment 2020.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020: Summary
|Vacancy Updated on||16 Nov 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||11/12/2020|
|Notification Published on||8/6/2020|
India Post Office Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
We request you to kindly check the Important Dates below;
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/11/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/12/2020|
Application fees category wise has been mentioned below;
|For UR/OBC/EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|For SC/ST/Pwd candidates||No Fees|
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 Region Wise Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2020. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for India Post Office Vacancy 2020 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|North East Post Office GDS 2020||948||10th||18-40 years 12th Nov 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
|Punjab Post Office GDS 2020||516||10th||18-40 years 12th Nov 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
|Jharkhand Post Office GDS 2020||1118||10th||18-40 years 12th Nov 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
|HP Post Office GDS 2020 (Closed)||634||10th||18-40 years as on 7th October 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
|Maharashtra Post Office (Closed)||1371||10th, 12th||18-27 years||Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100)|
|TN Post Office GDS (Closed)||3162||10th passed||18-40 years as on 1st Sept 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
|Odisha Postal Circle GDS (Closed)||2060||10th passed||18-40 years as on 1st Sept 2020||Rs.10000-12000|
Total Post-Wise Vacancies
India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag) releases the India Post Recruitment Notification for the posts of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff, Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and various other posts. A cumulative total of 2594 vacancies are released. 2582 vacancies are through GDS online engagement, whereas a total of 12 vacancies released in Mumbai postal circle.
|Non- GDS Posts||12|
India Post GDS State Wise Vacancies
Once released, candidates can check the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies from the table below:
How To Apply For India Post GDS Recruitment 2020?
Aspirants can follow the steps as under to apply for the India Post Recruitment:
1st Step: Go to the official website of India Post to apply i.e. appost.in.
2nd Step: Click on the “Registration” link and enter details like name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
3rd Step: After registration, candidates will receive the OTP on their registered mobile number.
4th Step: Enter the OTP. A unique registration number will be generated. Note down the registration number for future logins.
5th Step: Pay the India Post application fee.
6th Step: Fill the application form, upload documents like educational certificates, photo, signature, etc.
7th Step: Select your ‘Post Preferences’. Recheck the details entered and submit the application.
8th Step: Take the printout of the India Post Application Form.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.