Table of Contents
Agneepath Scheme is a recruitment scheme in the Indian Armed Forces wherein selected candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers in Indian Air Force for a period of four years.This scheme is a recruitment process for individuals below the rank of officer, to deploy fitter, younger troops on the front lines, eventually enhancing the youthful profile of the Armed Forces.
Candidates who wish to crack the Indian Air Force Agniveer exam 2022 should start preparing for the exam at the earliest. Prepare for your upcoming Indian Air Force Agniveer along with solving questions. Attempting sample questions is a very important part of the preparation. By solving sample questions candidates get familiarized with exam patterns and can improve their preparation. Daily practising mock tests will make the candidate more efficient and get to know about the time management.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Previous Question Papers 2022
Attempting Indian Air Force Agniveer previous question papers is an important part of exam preparation. Referring to previous year’s questions will give an idea of the exam pattern. Also, it helps you to study effectively. It becomes easier for you to know which are the important topics that need your focus.
- The Indian Air Force Agniveer previous years’ question papers will give candidates an exact idea of the exam pattern of the paper.
- The candidates will understand the overall difficulty level of the question paper and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- While you start preparing, keep an eye on every single topic and should focus on main important topics. Thus, it is always effective to try out various questions.
- Through solving previous questions, you may get an idea of the important topics while preparing. Solving out previous questions adds more points to your exams.
- The chances of reappearing the previous year’s questions in the exams are high. Thus, it is very relevant to find previous question papers.
- Indian Air Force Previous Year Question Papers let you see the type of questions and their difficulty level which can help you as you prepare.
- By solving the Indian Air Force Agniveer previous year’s question papers, candidates will get an account of the type of questions being asked. This way, the candidate can account for their weakness and work on them.
- Solving a large number of questions can always be beneficial while attending a competitive exam. A question can provide you a reach to many topics.
- Adequate practice will help the candidates answer the questions with more accuracy.
- They will be able to familiarize themselves with the marking scheme and the structure of the paper. At the actual test, they will feel more comfortable and confident.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Previous Question Papers 2022: Download PDF
Indian Air Force Agniveer Previous Year Papers will give you valuable insights that will help you plan a better and more effective study plan and preparation strategy.
|Indian Air force Agniveer English Question Paper|
|Indian Air force Agniveer Physics Question Paper|
|Indian Air force Agniveer Reasoning & General Awareness Question Paper|
|Indian Air force Agniveer Mathematics Question Paper|
Indian Air Force Agniveer Model Question Papers
Along with your studies, you can go through the solving model question for your preparation. Try to do as many questions as you can. Attempting previous year questions and set of model question papers are essential for improving and testing one’s speed and accuracy and reflects in your writtens. You can get a realistic idea of what to expect from the test by looking at model questions.
Through solving model questions, you may get an idea of the important topics while preparing. Solving out model questions adds more points to your exams. The chances of reappearing the previous year’s questions in the exams are high.
|Model Question Paper English||Click here|
|Model Question Paper Physics||Click here|
|Model Question Paper Mathematics||Click here|
|Model Question Paper Reasoning and GA||Click here|
Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test
Attempting mock test series is a very important part of the preparation. By attending mock tests candidates get familiarized with exam patterns and can improve their preparation. Through daily practice, mock tests will make the candidate more efficient and get to know about time management.
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Tests||Links|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2015||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2016||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2017||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2018||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2019||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2020||Click here|
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Test 2021||Click here|
Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam Pattern 2022
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Phase I will comprise of an online test.
- The examination shall be conducted in bilingual (English and Hindi) language.
- The questions asked in the Indian Air Force Agniveer exam shall be of objective type.
- Every correct answer will be awarded one mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam Pattern 2022|
|Name of the Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Other than Science||Reasoning & General Awareness||30||50||45 minutes|
|Science & Other than Science||Mathematics||25||100||85 minutes|
|Reasoning & General Awareness||30|
Qualified candidates in the document verification round will have to undergo on Physical Fitness Test (PFT) round conducted by Air Force recruitment board. Physical Fitness Standards listed in the table below.
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Physical Fitness Standards|
|1.6 Km run||6 minutes 30 seconds|
|10 push-ups||Within the stipulated time|
Adaptability Test- I
Candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test will have to undertake Adaptability Test I. This is an objective type written test to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the Indian Air Force. This Adaptability Test I shall check the involvement of deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II
All the candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select the candidate’s ability to adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and be able to adjust to the military way of life.
The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any illness or handicap that may prevent them from performing their duties effectively on land and at sea in both peacetime and a time of war.
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Hope this article on Indian Air Force Agniveer Previous Question Papers 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for.
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence. Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|