Table of Contents
Indian Air Force has started accepting applications for recruitment of first batch of Agniveer. According to Air Marshal SK Jha, the first batch would be enrolled by December and training would commence by December 30th, 2022. Once enrolled into the IAF, Agniveers will be governed under the Air Force Act 1950, for four years. Since this is the first batch of Agniveer there is a euphoria surrounding this.
The online examination for the recruitment of the same will be held from 25th July, 2022. It is an All India Selection Test which will be conducted online at different centers. The test will be conducted in both English and Hindi language except for the English paper. The paper will be of 10+2 level.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for PSL Round on 01 December 2022 and the enrollment of the candidates will be held on 11 December 2022. Candidates might have started preparations by now. In this article we provide you a short study plan to ensure that your preparation is top notch.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Study Plan
To prepare an effective study plan, candidates should have a clear idea about the syllabus and exam pattern. The syllabus is mentioned in this article. The recruitment is based on three groups – Science subjects, other than science subjects and the rest. The exam pattern too is based on this group division. Candidates must note that every correct answer will be awarded one mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Day 1 (English)||Preposition
Noun and Pronoun
Synonyms and Antonyms
|Day 2 (English)||One-word substitution
Idioms and phrases
Word Formation (nouns from verbs, adjectives, etc.)
Clauses (noun, adverb & relative Conjunction Adverb clauses)
|Day 3 (English)||Verb formation and error in their use
Sentence transformation (simple, negative, compound, complex, etc.)
|Day 4 (Mathematics)||Limits and Derivatives
|Day 5 (Mathematics)||Statistics
Application of integrals
Matrices and determinants
Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
|Day 6 (Mathematics)||Sets, Relations, and function
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Permutations and Combinations
Sequences and Series
Cartesian system of rectangular co ordinates
Straight lines and family of lines
|Day 7 (Mathematics)||Circles and family of circles
Matrices and Determinants
Limit and Continuity
Applications of Derivatives
Applications of the Integrals
|Day 8 (Physics)||Gravitation
Work, Power, and Energy
Laws of motion,
Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current
|Day 9 (Physics)||Atoms and Nuclei
Radiation and Dual nature of matter
Waves and Oscillations
The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Properties of Bulk Matter
|Day 10 (Physics)||The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
|Day 11 (Physics)||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Atoms and Nuclei
Non science candidates can substitute Physics and Mathematics with logical reasoning.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus
- Noun and Pronoun
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence transformation
- Error spotting
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One-word substitution
- Idioms and phrases
- Word Formation (nouns from verbs, adjectives, etc.)
- Clauses (noun, adverb & relative Conjunction Adverb clauses)
- Subject-verb concord
- Verb formation and error in their use
- Sentence transformation (simple, negative, compound, complex, etc.)
- One-word substitution
- Spelling errors
- Limits and Derivatives
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic sections
- Mathematical induction
- Linear programming
- Application of integrals
- Matrices and determinants
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Sets, Relations, and function
- Trigonometric Function
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular co ordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Laws of motion,
- Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Radiation and Dual nature of matter
- Waves and Oscillations
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood relations
- Odd one out
- Distance Direction
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Fractions & Decimals
- Number series
- Alphabet series
- Current Affairs
- Basic Science
- Indian Polity
Indian Air Force Exam Preparation Tips
- The first step is to understand all about the exam – the exam pattern, syllabus, number of questions, weightage of each topic, marking scheme etc.
- Choose a study area that is peaceful and calm. Ensure that the tables, lightings books etc. are arranged as per your comfort so that you can learn with complete concentration and interest.
- Plan and prepare a time table before starting the preparation. Include the syllabus on the time table for daily, weekly and monthly basis till the exams are over. Set aside day and time for each unit on a daily basis for learning and revising.
- It is absolutely necessary to take short breaks. This helps you rejuvenate and makes studies easier.
- It is very easy to get distracted so eliminate all sources of distraction like overuse of mobile phones, long hours of chatting, playing games, etc. Be focused and concentrate on preparing for the exam.
- Taking care of health is of utmost importance. Keep yourself physically and mentally fit. Ensure that you take a good amount of sleep in the night especially the night before exam. This helps the brain and the memorizing process. Exercise regularly and practice meditation to help improve concentration levels during the learning process.
- Keep yourself motivated. Focus more on the preparation process rather than worrying about the result.
- Practice time management by doing mock tests and previous years’ question papers.
- Stay updated about recent events by regularly reading newspapers.
- Analyze the topic you are weak in, and start working on that topic. Try to understand the concept well.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Mock Tests
Mock tests are replicated tests which are extremely important as they give candidates a clear perspective of the actual examination. Attempting mock tests gives candidates a great deal of practice. It helps candidates improve their problem solving capability, helps in time management and also helps them assess their weak points. Mock tests give a feeling of real exams and practicing mock tests gives candidates lot of confidence which helps them be stress free for the actual exam.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.