Table of Contents
MTS positions are available in the Indian Army. Eligibility and other information can be found here for interested candidates. They must be aware that the application deadline is March 11, 2022. Eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit, and other information are all available here for candidates to review. Here you may find important dates and instructions for applying.
The minimum age to apply is 18 years old, while the maximum age is 25 years old. In any event, applications received after the deadline will be rejected. Candidates can visit the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in, for further information.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Integrated HQ MOD delhi|
|Post||MTS Multi tasking staff|
|Category||MTS Multi tasking staff Vacancy 2022|
|Application start date||19th February 2022|
|Application last date||11th March 2022|
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Application Date
- Application start date: 19th February 2022
- Application last date: 11th March 2022
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Click on MTS Multi tasking Staff on the official Mod.gov.in careers/vacancy/recruitment page.
- There, you’ll discover an online application form for MTS Multitasking Staff, as well as the most recent vacancy alerts for 2022 and a PDF notification, if you click Apply.
- Before the deadline, submit your basic information (education, contact information) for the 2022 Indian Army MTS Multitasking Staff post.
- Pay the cost online or offline, upload documents such as photos and signatures, and complete the Integrated HQ MOD delhi MTS Multitasking Staff Application procedure.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- No Application Fee
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
According to an Indian Army notification, the age limit for 2022 MTS Multitasking Staff Recruitment is as follows: general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 years.
|MTS Multi tasking staff||18 to 25 years|
Candidates must have been born between January 1, 1997, and December 31, 2003.
- Candidates must have completed 10th grade from a recognized board.
- With a six-month experience certificate from the Civil/Government Office, you are familiar with the duties of housekeeping.
- Other than trade-specific skills, MTS candidates should be able to do a variety of jobs.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selecting process will be divided into four stages:
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification (Screening)l
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
For the post of MTS (Safaiwala), a written test with questions from the 10th grade will be given in Delhi, followed by a practical examination. Candidates who take the written exam will also have to take a practical exam.
Written and practical examinations will be place at the Integrated HQ MoD (Army) Camp, Rao Tula Marg, New Delhi-110010.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022: FAQs
When does the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 deadline fall?
The final date for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 is March 11th, 2022.
What are the application procedures for the Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022?
An offline application is required for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022.
The Entri APP keeps you up to date on the most recent exam updates. The Entri APP is well-known for providing reliable information about the most recent recruitment and related procedures. Use the Entri APP to improve your learning experience!