Table of Contents
The Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Indian Navy Agniveers. The official notification for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 was released on 25th June 2022.The application windows are will open on 15th July and will closes on 30th July 2022. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online through their official portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who are appearing for the exam need to know the exam details like exam syllabus, exam pattern etc. Before starting the preparation of the exam candidates must be well aware of the exam syllabus. The Indian Navy Agniveer exam syllabus highlights the list of important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. knowing the syllabus is the basic foundation of preparing the exam. It will help you to knowing the most important topics related to the exam.
Indian Navy Agniveer Books For Reference 2022- Syllabus Topics To Cover
The expected syllabus topics for the Indian Navy Agniveer exam is given below.
- Current Affairs- Both National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Culture and Religion
- Important National Fact about India Heritage
- Common Names
- Science and Technology
- One word substitution
- Error Detection
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Comprehension
- Correction of Sentences
- Use of Adjective, etc
- Application of Derivatives
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Number
- Conic Section
- Limit and Continuity
- Quadratic Equation
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Vector, etc
- Physical World and Measurements
- Law of Motions
- Set, relations, functions
- Electronic Devices
- Metal and Non-Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Electrostatics and Current Electricity
- Kinematics, etc.
Indian Navy Agniveer Books For Reference 2022-Exam Pattern
Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment will be done under ‘SSR’ and ‘MR’. Both ‘SSR’ and ‘MR’ written exams will be a computer-based test. It will contain objective-type questions with multiple choice answers. The medium of questions will be in both English and Hindi and the candidates are required to pass all sections as well as in aggregate. There will be only a written exam for the Indian Navy Agniveer exam .The exam pattern for the written exam is given below.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be a computer based test.
- The paper is divided into 4 sections. Mathematics, English, General Awareness and Science.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- From each section there will be of 25 questions asked.
- Questions are of objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Each questions will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marks for each wrong answer. for each wrong answer .25 mark will deducted.
- The medium of questions will be in both English and Hindi.
- The time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
|Subject||English, Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge|
|Type of exam||Computer based written exam|
|Mode of questions||Objective type|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Time duration||60 mins|
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for MR is as follows-
- There will be 2 papers- Paper 1 ( Mathematics and Science) & Paper 2 ( General Awareness).
- There will be a total of 50 questions in the exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The time duration of exam is 30 minutes
Indian Navy Agniveer Books For Reference 2022 – Reference Books
There are number of Indian Navy Agniveer reference books available in the near by stores so candidates can purchase the books from the store and also there are number of online portals for the books where candidates can easily download . For preparation of the exam candidates should be aware of the exam syllabus thoroughly. By knowing the syllabus candidates can choose the correct books and reference material for the Indian Navy Agniveer exam. The following table gives the list of best reference books for the preparation of Indian Navy Agniveer exam.
|Mathematics||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||Some of the best reference books to ace the quant section|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Aashish Arora|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge 2022||Manohar Pandey||These are the best reference materials to score high in the General Knowledge section|
|Manorama Year Book||Mammen Mathew|
|English||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Some of the best books to crack English Language section|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi|
|High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren & Martin|
|Science||Encyclopedia of General Science||Arihant Experts||Some of the best materials to ace the Science section|
|5000 plus General Science Chapters||Disha Experts|
|Quick Book General Science||Drishti Publications|
Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022 – Preparation Tips
Preparation is the key to every exam. Without proper preparation, it is not easy to clear any competitive exam. A lot of effort goes into the preparation for competitive exams.
- The first step is to make a clear knowledge about the exam, like exam syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme and so on.
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam syllabus. knowing the syllabus is the basic foundation of preparing the exam. It will help you to knowing the most important topics related to the exam.
- Choose a study area that is comfortable for you, so that you can learn with complete concentration and interest.
- Watch the daily news, read GK and current affairs books and magazines.
- Prepare yourself as per the exam pattern and focus on the subject which holds maximum marks and prepare short tricks to learn the topics quickly.
- keep a proper timetable for studying, revision, and relaxing as the all-time study will not be a good option for your health.
- Try to solve as many mock tests as it would would help you to learn about the pattern of the exam and you can know your speed of solving the exam.
- Ensure that you take a good amount of sleep in the night especially the night before exam. This helps the brain and the memorizing process. Exercise regularly and practice meditation to keep yourself away from negative thoughts.
- Be sure your basics are clear before focusing on the test series and exam.
- Try to cover logic and reasoning parts during preparations, as it will be very helpful for scoring good marks in the exam.
- Try to do lot of previous year question papers as much questions you have solved will make you familiar with the nature and type of questions asked in the examination.
- It is very important to make a time schedule while practicing the previous year question papers as it will help you to manage time accordingly.
- Make notes while clearing your doubts or learning the topics as this would help in your revision time and you can quickly cover up the syllabus in the last minutes of the examination.
- Candidates must be confident about preparation and try to be stress-free from the fear of the exam.
By following the above tips and tricks you can make your preparation better and will definitely score good marks in the examination.
Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022 – Mock Test
Mock Question Papers are prepared based on the similar pattern of real question paper. Candidates can attempt mock question papers to evaluate their preparation. Practicing mock questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. They also provide much practice and helps in time management also.
|Mock Test Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 5||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 6||Click Here|
Hope this article will be useful for those who are searching for best reference books for the preparation of Indian Navy Agniveer examination. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.