Indian Navy has been uploaded the Merit List for MR OCT 2020. Candidates who have applied for the post and attended the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) can now check their results. The Indian Navy Result 2021 was released on 18th February 2021 and the Sailor (MR) PFT Merit List PDF link is given below.
Indian Navy Result 2021
Notification Release Date: 23rd November 2019
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Posts: Chef, Steward, Hygienist
Application start date: 23rd November 2019
Last date to apply: 28th November 2019
Date of Exam: February 2020
Date of Available of Merit List: 21st August 2020
Indian Navy Sailor Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be born between 01st October 2000 and 30th September 2003.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
- Hygienists: They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas.
Indian Navy Sailor Salary
During the training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100/-). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA.
Indian Navy Result 2021 – Indian Navy Sailor (MR) PFT Merit List Download
Candidates can check the PFT results following the steps given below:
- Visit the Indian Navy website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- In Current Events, check for the ‘Merit List for MR Oct 2020 Batch’.
- Click on the link respective to your post.
- Download PDF. Click CNTRL+F to find your Name/ Registration Number/ Application Number.
Click on the links given below to download the Merit List of MR PFT results of 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch:
Candidates who are qualified in PFT will undergo a Preliminary Recruitment medical examination. Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the Preliminary Recruitment medicals can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the Preliminary recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital within 21 days after payment of Rs 40/- through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered.
- No further review/ appeal is permissible.
- A State-wise merit list will be published for candidates who have passed in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination depending upon vacancies.
- All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Final enrolment medicals.
- The selection of a candidate will stand canceled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in the call letter for the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Final Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filling of application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate, and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates during the final enrolment.