Table of Contents
In order to be a part of the world, it is our duty to have proper information related to the events going on around our world and to extend our gratitude and solidarity with the people who are struggling due to the conflicts going on. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the International Day of Solidarity with Palestinian People 2022. We can take part in events created by organisations supporting the people and also sharing messages of peace. You can check out the theme and the history of the day given below.
International Day of Solidarity with Palestinian People 2022
International Day of solidarity with the Palestinian people was created in the year 1977 through General Assembly. International Day Of Solidarity with Palestine 2022 Date is 29th November. On this day every year, an annual exhibit is conducted so that there is proper information available on Palestinian rights and culture. Support and publicity are provided to the culture and the rights of the Palestinian people and awareness is spread related to the events that are going on in the country. A virtual event will be taking place in the year 2022 in order to provide information related to the people who are affected by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
International Day Of Solidarity With Palestine 2022 Theme
In 2022, the virtual event will be conducted from 16th to 17th November 2022. The aim of this event is to educate the people and support the peaceful settlement between the two countries which are in conflict. Important people and organisations will come together in order to discuss the issues and trends connecting the conflict. There will be two panels and the discussions will be broadcast live on television. Common people can also participate in this discussion and give their questions under the #UNmediaseminar.
International Day Of Solidarity With Palestine 2022 History
The International Day of Solidarity With Palestine 2022 will help provide an opportunity for the international community is to focus on the fact that many Palestinian people are now living life in refugee camps. Various actions are often taken on this day to help with the Palestinian people who are treated with cruelty and a message of solidarity is sent to the people through meetings and discussions on the conflicts. Many speakers often send messages to the people who are struggling and make them aware that the world is with them in this tough time.
International Day Of Solidarity With Palestine 2022 Quotes
In order to stand with all of the Palestinian people, it is important for the world to understand the importance of this day and to create awareness related to this day. Given below are sharing some of the most important messages that you can share on your social media in order to stand with the Palestinian people.
- “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another.” – Winston Churchill
- “There is a higher court than courts of justice, and that is the court of conscience. It supersedes all other courts.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves” – Dalai Lama
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures”- John F Kennedy
- “Peace begins with a smile” – Mother Teresa
It is our duty as the people of this world to stand with the people who are struggling and make them aware that they are not alone. You can do your individual research and send messages of peace and pray for the prevailing peace of this world through your social media platform. It is important to be aware of the whole situation before forming an opinion in favour or against any party involved in the conflict. You can educate yourself by participating in the discussions held online by the UN.