Table of Contents
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released details notice regarding the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 on its official website-jkpsc.nic.in. Commission has invited applications through online mode from the candidates who have been declared to have qualified for admission to the J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2022 (vide Notification No. PSC/Exam/2022/22 dated 17.08.2022)
The CCE or Combined Competitive Exam (Mains) application link has been launched by JKPSC, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. The JKPSC CCE Registration Link can be found on jkpsc.nic.in, the Commission’s official website. The tentative date of Mains Examination is 21 November 2022. Commission will release the detailed date sheet on its official website in due course of time. Candidates can check all the instructions and eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form in this article.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Overview
A total of 220 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive in the J&K Administrative Service, including 100 Junior Scale jobs, 50 in the J&K Police Service, and 70 in the J&K Accounts Service. The candidates belonging to the General category will have to pay Rs. 1000 as an application fee and the reserved category candidates Rs. 500 for applying for the JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam. The candidates must have a degree from a recognized college or university in any field to be eligible.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||J&K Administrative
|Vacancy||J&K Administrative Service: 100 Posts
J&K Police Service: 50 Posts
J&K Accounts Service: 70 Posts
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam
|Salary Scale||INR 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4800 (now revised to Level 8 (INR 47600- INR 151100)|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022
The online application process for the Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2022 has been started by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) on September 2. All those candidates who have qualified for admission to the J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2022, can apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates must take note that the last date to submit the application form is September 20, 2022.
The window to open the application form will remain open from September 21 to September 23, 2022. Also, candidates must take note that the tentative date for the JKPSC Mains Examination is November 21. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 220 posts will be filled in the organization.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has begin the online application process for Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2022 from September 2. Candidates who have qualified for admission to the J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2022 can apply online at jkpsc.nic.in. Through the direct link provided below, you can access the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Apply Online Date||25 April 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||15 May 2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Will be released 10-15 days prior to the exam|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||26 June 2022|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Will be declared shortly after the exam|
|Call letter for Main Exam||Will be released 10-15 days prior to the exam|
|Online Examination – Main||28 October 2022|
|Result of Main Examination||Will be declared shortly after the exam|
|Call letters for interview||Will be released 10-15 days prior to the interview|
|Interview||Will be declared shortly after the interview|
|Provisional Allotment||Not yet allotted|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
By passing the JKPSC Civil Service Exam, 240 candidates would be hired. 100 of the total openings are for Junior Scale positions with the J&K Administrative Service, 50 are for J&K Police Service positions, and 70 are for J&K Accounts Service positions.
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||50||10||8||10||4||10||4||4||100|
|2.||J&K Police Service||25||5||4||5||2||5||2||2||50|
|3.||J&K Accounts Service||34||7||6||7||3||7||3||3||70|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Salary
All candidates who are chosen will receive a set salary of between Rs. 9,300 and Rs. 34,800 per month in addition to additional benefits with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 on Pay level 8.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The following categories of candidates are used to determine the age limit:
- OM – 32 years
- Reserve Categories – 34 years
- PWD – 35 years
A candidate should have qualified for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 and must be a domicile of UT of J&K. The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by the Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University, per the official notice.
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest girth – 84cm/5 cm
- Height – 150 cm
- Chest girth – 79 cm/5 cm
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Application Form
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of commission i.e., www.jkpsc.nic.in No other means or modes of application shall be accepted. Candidates willing to be a part of JKPSC have to apply for latest JKPSC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, Accountant, J&K Police (G) Service posts through Online mode from 02.09.2022 to 20.09.2022. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Apply For JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022?
The candidates can apply online on the official website of JKPSC by following steps given below:
Step 1: Access the JKPSC official website
Step 2: If you have already created a profile, click the “Login” menu item or the “One Time Registration” link.
Step 3: After login in, complete all necessary information, including personal, contact, educational, and service details.
Step 4: Upload your signature and photo.
Step 5: After entering the information in your OTR account, review the qualifying requirements.
Step 6: Select “display examination” next to the appropriate post or exam.
Step 7: Decide which advertisement you need to respond to.
Step 8: At this point, click the “Apply Button” and provide the necessary information.
Step 9: Select “Submit” from the menu.
Step 10: Pay the online fee and upload all necessary documents, together with a photo and your signature in the format requested.
Step 11: By selecting the “Printing Application Button,” you can find out the status of the fees.
Step 12: Take a printout of the application for future purposes.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
After the successful submission of online application form, candidates will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below,
- The application fee is 1000 for the general category
- While reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs 500 as application fees
- PH category candidates need not pay any application fee
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Application Link
The candidates can click on the link to apply for the JKPSC CCE Exam 2022.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
- There are two 200-point papers in the preliminary tests.
- There will be objective-style questions on the papers.
- Candidates will be selected for the Mains exam based on their performance on this exam.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted from your final grade.
|I||General Studies – 1||100|
|II||General Studies – 2||100|
JKPSC CCE Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains exam consists of 8 papers of conventional essay type.
- The candidates who get minimum marks in all the papers as fixed by the commission will be summoned for the interview.
|S. No||Exam paper||Name Of Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Qualifying Paper||English||300||2 hours for each paper|
|3.||Paper-II, III, IV & V||General Studies||250 Each paper|
|4||Optional Subjects – Paper I – VI
Optional Subjects – Paper II-VII
|Optional Subject||250 Each Paper|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The scheme of selection/ examination procedure shall comprise the following successive stages,
- Combined Competitive objective type Preliminary Examination for the selection of candidates for Main examination.
- Combined Competitive Main examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
- Personality Test (Interview)
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers viz General Studies- I and General Studies II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each. The marks obtained in the preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidate for the main examination.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions:
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i. e no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the General Studies- I of combined competitive (Preliminary) Examination as may be fixed by the commission at their discretion and a minimum of 33% marks in General Studies Paper II of combined competitive (Preliminary) Examination shall be admitted to the combined competitive (Main) Examination, subject to the condition that the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination shall be, as far as practicable, 1/3rd of the total number of candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination or twenty five times the total number of vacancies to be filled in the various services and posts, whichever is lower.
- A separate notification will be issued inviting applications from candidates declared qualified for taking the combined competitive (Main) Examination.
- The Main Examination shall consist of written examination and a personality Test (interview). The written examination will consist of eight (8) papers of conventional essay type in the papers set out in part(B) of Appendix- I as per the detailed syllabus in Appendix- II (part B) of SRO 103, out of which one (01) paper will be of qualifying nature.
- provided the government, in consultation with the commission, may revise or update the syllabi for the combined competitive examination from time to time.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written pat of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the commission at their discretion, in any or all the papers (papers I to paper VII) shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test , vide part ‘c’ of Appendix- I of SRO 103.
- A candidate who fails to secure such minimum number of marks as are fixed by the commission in their discretion in one or more than one paper, shall, however, not be eligible to be called for personality test (interview)
- The number of candidates to be summoned for the personality test (interview) will not be more than thrice the number of vacancies to be filled. The personality test (interview) will carry 250 ,arks ( with no minimum qualifying marks). Failure to appear in the interview shall render a candidate ineligible for being recommended for appointment not with standing the marks obtained by him in the written examination.
- The candidates shall be shortlisted for interview on the basis of overall merit obtained by them in the Main Examination irrespective of the categories to which he/ she/ they belong.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Syllabus
JKPSC CCE Prelims and Mains Syllabus give you the topics to be prepared for the JKPSC CCE Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, J & K Police (G) Service, J & K Accounts (G) Service Exam. Therefore, candidates must prepare for the exam through the topics given in the following sections. Also, download the Syllabus for all the papers from the link attached at the bottom of this page.
- Current events of National and International importance;
- History of India and Indian National Movement;
- Indian and World Geography–Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world;
- Indian Polity and Governance–Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc;
- Economic and Social Development–Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc;
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change–that do not require subject specialization;
- General Science;
Note: Questions pertaining to the state of Jammu & Kashmir may also be asked in this paper.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision-making and problem-solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.–Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.–Class X level)
Note 1: Paper-II of the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Note 2: The questions will be of multiple-choice, objective type.
Note 3: It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore, a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination.
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Precis Writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short Essays.
(The paper will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature only. The marks obtained in this paper will not be counted for the final ranking.)
Essay: Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics. They will be expected to keep close to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in an orderly fashion and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
General Studies-I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society.
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present- significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- The history of the world will include events from the 18th century such as the industrial revolution, world wars, redrawing of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism, etc.- their forms and effect on the society.
- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems, and their remedies.
- Effects of globalization on Indian society
- Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
- Salient features of the world’s physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent); factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India).
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, tsunamis, Volcanic activity, cyclones, etc., geographical features and their location- changes in critical geographical features (including water bodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
General Studies – II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations.
- Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions, and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues, and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers, and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs disputes redressal mechanisms and institutions.
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
- Parliament and State Legislatures – structure, functioning, the conduct of business, powers & privileges, and issues arising out of these.
- Structure, organization, and functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary Ministries and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
- Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act.
- Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions, and responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
- Statutory, regulatory, and various quasi-judicial bodies.
- Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Development processes and the development industry- the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders.
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions, and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Issues relating to poverty and hunger.
- Important aspects of governance, transparency, and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential; citizens charters, transparency & accountability, and institutional and other measures.
- Role of civil services in a democracy.
- India and its neighborhood- relations.
- Bilateral, regional, and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Important International institutions, agencies, and fora- their structure, mandate.
General Studies-III: Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development, and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crop cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport, and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers.
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy, and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways, etc.
- Investment models.
- Science and technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and development of new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology, and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution, and degradation, environmental impact assessment.
- Disaster and disaster management.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, the role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cybersecurity; money laundering, and its prevention.
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism.
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
General Studies-IV: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude.
This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life, and his problem-solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society. Questions may utilize the case study approach to determine these aspects. The following broad areas will be covered.
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants, and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships. Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers, and administrators; the role of family, society, and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with thought and behavior; moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion.
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance, and compassion towards the weaker sections.
- Emotional intelligence concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and the world.
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions; laws, rules, regulations, and conscience as sources of ethical guidance; accountability and ethical governance; strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance; ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
- Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
- Case Studies on the above issues.
Paper – 6, 7 (Optional Subject For Paper-1, 2)
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:
- Civil Engineering:
- Commerce and Accountancy:
- Electrical Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Medical science;
- Political Science & International Relations;
- Public Administration:
- Literature of any one of the following languages: Arabic, Dogri, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Persian, Punjabi, Sanskrit, and Urdu.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Exam Center
The candidate should choose the exam center from the following for the CCE exam at the time of application:
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Admit Card
The JKPSC CCE Main examination Admit Card will be release 15 days prior to the date of examination on the official website of the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates must carry at least 2 copies of their admit card to the exam hall. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. Along with the Admit Card, students are advised to bring one photo ID proof to the exam centre.
It is mandatory for the applicants to carry their admit cards with them to the examination centre on the day of the examination. The admit card is usually released by the recruiting body on its official body. It contains important details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, details of the examination centre, date of the exam conduction, and timing of the exam.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Important Links
The direct link for JKPSC CCE Apply Online 2022 and link of Notification Pdf are mentioned below.
|JKPSC CCE Recruitment Links 2022|
|Notification PDF||Download here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is the Organization (Recruiters) Name?
The Organization (Recruiters) Name is Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Q2. How many Job vacancies are available for JKPSC recruitment 2022?
Totally, 220 Job Posts available for JKPSC recruitment 2022.
Q3. For which Job Posts the JKPSC recruitment notification is released?
JKPSC released the recruitment notification for the Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, Accountant, J&K Police (G) Service Posts.
Q4. What is the salary for this JKPSC recruitment?
Rs.34,800-47,600. the salary should be provided.
Q5. What is the Last Date for this JKPSC recruitment?
The Last Date for JKPSC recruitment is 20/09/2022