Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Prosecuting Officer(G) posts on 22nd February 2021. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for the post and refer to the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021 article to know more details regarding the post. The application will be available from 08th March 2021 and the last date to submit the filled form is 09th April 2021.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||22nd February 2021|
|Notification Number||01 PSC(DR-P) of 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Post Name||Prosecuting Officer(G)|
|Online Application start date||08th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||09th April 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Tentative Preliminary Exam Date||30th May 2021|
Age Limit: 18-43 years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws of University established by Law of India.
There is a total of 70 vacancies. Check the category-wise split-ups.
Category wise vacancy
The selection procedure consists of:
- Consists of 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions and carries 400 marks.
- Paper-II will be of qualifying nature (minimum of 33%). And that of Paper I will be based on the cut-off decided by the Commission.
Consists of 7 papers and an English paper of conventional type (qualifying nature). Candidates who score above cut-off in the mains will be called for the Personality test.
Personality Test (Interview)
The exam will be conducted in centers- Srinagar and Jammu.
Application form and instructions will be available on the official website from 8th March 2021. As pre-requisites candidates should have scanned photographs, signature, thumb expression, documents (Mark lists, Aadhar card, OBC/SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman certificates).
- Log in to the JKPSC website.
- Complete the One-time registration process.
- Click on the ‘Show Examination’ against the respective post/examination want to apply.
- Click on the Apply button respective to the post.
- Check on the details shown after clicking the Apply button. Once the candidate is satisfied click on the Submit button.
- Upload documents and make the fee payments.
- After the Final Submission, candidates can take the printout of the Application form.
- General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil.
Candidates can edit their application form along with the requisite fee, three days after the cut-off date that is from 10th April to 12th April 2021