Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) releases recruitment 2020 notification every year inviting eligible candidates to various posts in public sector. JKPSC is expected to release the notification for the year 2020 soon. Aspirants waiting to apply for government job must grab this chance. But currently there is no recruitment happening. Once the JKPSC releases the notification we will update you with all the details or you can check the official website of Jammu & Kashmir PSC time to time. Until then we can take a look at few criteria’s like eligibility ,how to apply etc. based on previous notification in this article.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020- Overview
|Name of the Exam||JKPSC 2020|
|Exam Conducting authority||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
JKPSC 2020 Exam Dates
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will announce exam dates for the notification released in 2020 soon. You can check here for further updates or go to official website of JKPSC.
|JKPSC Notification Release Date||To be released soon|
|JKPSC Online Application Date||To be released soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be released soon|
|JKPSC 2020 Exam Date||To be released soon|
JKPSC 2020 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure
JKPSC is expected to release the recruitment 2020 notification inviting eligible candidates for various posts soon. Interested candidates are required to check the official website for latest updates regarding exams. Of the various job recruitment by JKPSC, here we will check a list of few posts for which Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment exam is expected to be conducted. Also we will discuss the Jammu & Kashmir PSC 2020 recruitment procedure, eligibility required, application procedure etc. below.
- Revenue Inspectors
- Civil Service
- Administrative Service
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Engineers
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Assistant Professors
- Assistant Surgeon
- Gazetted Probationers
- Assistant Engineers
- Taluk Development Officer
- Programme Coordinator
- Engineers/ Supervisor
- District Manager Grade A and Grade B
- Clerk Cum Typist
JKPSC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by Jammu & Kashmir PSC is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
- J&K PSC invites applications from aspirants who have completed 10th class/ Intermediate (10+2)/ Post Graduate/ M.com/ Diploma/ B.E (B.Tech)/ B.com/ B. Pharmacy/ B. Sc/ M. Sc/ Graduation degree with good marks from a recognized college/ institute/ university.
- Lower Age Limit is 18 Years, and Upper Age Limit depends on the post name and other requirements
- The age relaxation is applicable to the upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of the Jammu and Kashmir state government.
JKPSC 2020 Selection Process
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission selection process is mentioned below. Candidates who performs well in these rounds will be selected.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
JKPSC 2020 Application Procedure
Aspirants who are waiting to apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC recruitments can apply via their official website. Application form will be available in the official website once the recruitment notification is released. Hence candidates are required to check the official website for further updates regarding exams.
Steps to Apply Online for JKPSC Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, i.e., http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the ‘What’s New’ section to view all the released notifications
- Click the concerned JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification to which you want to apply for
- Download the official advertisement
- Go through the eligibility criteria
- If eligible then open the ‘online application form’
- Log in to the account and fill the details.
- Fill the required personal data, educational details, and other information in the fields of the application form
- Upload scanned copies of the certificates
- Check the given information once again in the application form
- Pay the application fee (if any) and submit the application
- Take a print out of the online application form view for future usage
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams