Table of Contents
Android is an open-source operating system built based on the Linux Kernal. Android is widely used in mobile phones, smartwatches, smart TVs, tablets, etc. Android was developed by Open Handset Alliances and led by Google and other companies. After the development of Android, these companies have also introduced Android Studio that will help the developers to develop devices that will only run on the Android platform. According to the attest studies that is been conducted by Google, there is a total of 2.5 Billion Android users all across the world. Also, the opportunities that are associated with Android and Android development are also increasing day by day. Here in this article are the details regarding the job scope for Android Developers in 2023.
Who are Android Developers?
A person who is responsible for the development of Android Applications that is been used in android devices. An Android Developer not only develops Android Application but also remove bugs, update software, software maintenance, etc. Also, an android developer must pay special attention to application compatibility with multiple versions of android and different types of android operating systems.
Skills Required for an Android Developer
As Android development is one of the most sought-after careers these days, the developers have certain roles and responsibilities that is been associated with the job. The given below is some of the most important skills that the candidates need to possess to be successful Android developer.
- One must have strong Projects developed using Android and publishing Projects on Google Play or any android Play Store is a Plus.
- One must have strong knowledge related to Android like what is Android SDK? It’s components, different versions of Android, android architecture, how to deal with different screen sizes, etc.
- Solid understanding of Android Development Life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles.
- Have a good command of Code Versioning tools such as Git.
Job Scope for Android Developers in 2023
Technology has evolved a lot these days the advancements have opened a lot of job opportunities in the field of technology and android development. . According to the attest studies that is been conducted by the Google, there is a total of 2.5 Billion Android users all across the world. Also, their opportunities that are associated with Android and Android development are also increasing day by day. Android developers have great Job Scope in the Industry. In India, nearly 67 % out of 100% of mobile Developers are Android developers, the rest 21% of Developers are iOS Developers, 10 % are both Android and iOS, and the remaining developers are Windows App Developer. As the percentage of Android developers are more it means it is the most demanding skill in India.
Android Developer Salary Scope
- According to the latest reports that is been obtained, an average salary of an android developer is ₨ 400000/year.
- According to the data available through LinkedIn, an average salary of an android developer is Rs 25,000 per month in India.
- According to the latest studies and the information collected from the studies, the average salary for Android freelancers is ranged from ₹4,87,822-₹5,23,786.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.