Table of Contents
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of Jharkhand State has invited applications for the recruitment of Jharkhand Lab Assistant. The notification mentions the eligibility requirements for the post. The requirement is for Laboratory Assistants in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal of JSSC – www.jssc.nic.in. Applications can be submitted online from 29th August 2022 to 28th September 2022. Read on to know more about the recruitment drive.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||29th August 2022|
|Last date for applying||28th September 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||30th September 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photo and signature||2nd October 2022|
|Date for correcting errors in application form||3rd to 6rd October 2022|
|Date of exam||Yet to be announced|
|Date of result||Yet to be announced|
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Vacancies
There are a total of 690 vacancies for the post of Laboratory Assistants in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Post Wise Vacancies
There are 230 vacancies each for the post of Laboratory Assistant Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Salary
Candidates joining as Laboratory Assistant will be paid in the range of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 as per Pay Matrix Level 6.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Eligibility Criteria
JSSC has set down certain criteria for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistants. Applicants have to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria otherwise their application will be rejected.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any two subjects among Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a university recognized by the state government, central government of University Grants Commission. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other reserved categories should have a minimum of 45%.
Candidates should be between the age limit of 21 to 35 years. The cut off date for calculating the age is 1st January, 2022. The upper age limit for reserved categories will be as follows:
- Unreserved and Economically Weaker Sections: 35 years
- Extremely Backward Classes/ Other Backward Classes: 37 years
- Women ( Unreserved, Economically Weaker Sections, Extremely Backward Classes, Other Backward Classes): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (Both men and women): 40 years
Only Indian candidates will be considered for the post.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: How to Apply?
Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the vacancies to ensure their eligibility. They should also ensure that their name is spelt correctly on all the required documents. If not, they should get it rectified. Then follow the steps given below to submit the applications:
- Visit the official website – www.jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Advertisement of Jharkhand Lab Assistant Competitive Examination-2022’.
- Fill in all the required information carefully and register.
- Once the registration is completed, you’ll get the registration number and password through the registered mobile number.
- Once again log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the required details. During the process, click on save and continue.
- On the next day of completing this, log in again after 12 noon and pay the application fee. Click on ‘Submit to Proceed to Payment’.
- A day after paying the application fee, login again and upload the fee receipt, scanned photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the application form ensure that all the details entered are correct and that the uploaded documents are clear.
- From 3rd to 6rd October 2022 a window will be open to rectify incorrect information except name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. These details cannot be rectified.
Direct Link for Applying
Click on the link below to apply for the desired vacancies. (Link will be activated once the application process commences)
Click Here to Apply
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Local Resident Certificate
Applicants will have to Rs. 100 as the exam fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will have to pay Rs. 50.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will have to attend a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the Commission. The exam will be conducted in one phase (Mains). If the examination is taken in different groups, then the marks of the candidates will be normalized.
There will be two papers for the main exam. It will be conducted in two shifts. The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Part I: General Knowledge and Hindi language – 100 marks
- Part II: The examination of the subject to the which the admission is to be made – 300 marks
In Part 1, the paper will consist of 100 questions out of which 50 will be for General Knowledge and 50 for Hindi language. Part I will be qualifying in nature i.e. candidates will have to score a minimum of 33 marks. Part I will consist of questions from graduation level. There will be no negative marking for both Part I and II.
Part II will also consist of questions of graduation level. Candidates will have to score a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will have to score 45% marks. A merit list will be made on the basis of the marks scored in Part II. In Part II the paper for Physics and Chemistry will consist of 150 from the respective subject. Biology paper will consist of 75 questions from Botany and 75 from Zoology.
Once the candidate is shortlisted, they will be called for document verification. Candidates should submit all the required certificates during the verification process.
JSSC JLACE – 2022: Exam and Admit Card
All information regarding the exam date and center will be notified through the official website. Once the Admit Card is released, candidates can download it from the official website by logging in using their registration number and password. Admit Cards will be needed during CBT as well as document verification time.
JSSC JLACE Syllabus
These will be based on unseen passage.
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Mental Ability Test
- Knowledge related to Jharkhand state
- Computer Knowledge
Questions related to the required topic (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Candidates Looking forward to pursuing your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.