Table of Contents
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) officials has invited a Recruitment Notification for 1512 Technical Helper Posts in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply for JVVNL Technical Helper Post Jobs 2022 from 9th February 2022 to 28th February 2022. The mode of Application is Online.
JVVNL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Latest JVVNL Jobs 2022
|Organization Name||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)|
|Post Names||Technical Helper|
|No of Posts||1512|
|Application Starting Date||9th February 2022|
|Application Ending Date||28th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam|
Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any equivalent Board along with ITT (NCVT!SCVT). NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/ Lineman/SBA/Wireman/Power Electrician.
How to Apply for JVVNL Recruitment?
- Open the official site at energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page, and observe the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) under the “Consisting of following primary bodies” section.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, go to the Menu option which is available in the top right of the homepage.
- Select Recruitment option which is available under career option.
- Now one new page will open.
- Find the Detailed Advertisement for recruitment on the post of TH-III and click on it.
- Read all available details carefully.
- If eligible, then apply for JVVNL Technical Helper 3 Jobs 2022
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Make the payment.
- Finally, submit the Application Form on or before 28th February 2022.
- Take the printout of the form for future reference.
JVVNL Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- The application fees to be pain for this post is given below.
|S.No.||Category||Application Fees (Rs.)|
|1||UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more||Rs. 1200/- (including GST)|
|2||UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh/SC/ST/BC-Non Creamy Layer/MBC-Non Creamy Layer/EWS/PwBD(HH)||Rs. 1000/- (including GST)|
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees.
- Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 09.02.2022 to 28.02.2022.
- Those UR(Gen.) category candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh and are depositing Rs 1000/- as application fee on this ground, will have to produce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documents verification. 11 https://www.freshersnow.com/government-jobs-india/
- Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC/MBC category. Such candidates are considered in UR (Gen) category and shall deposit fee of Rs 1200/-.
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS category candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan, shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(Gen) category by depositing fee of Rs 1200/-.
- Application fee once paid shall neither be returned in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
Documents to submitted
It is mandatory for the candidates to appear with the following original documents along with one set of self-attested Photostat copy of the same on the date intimated for the purpose before the committee, for verification of his/her original documents:
- System generated printout of application with candidate’s scanned photograph and signature.
- Printout of the E-Receipt of fee deposited
- Certificate and Marks-Sheet of ITI/NAC
- Secondary School Certificate and Mark-Sheet in support of date of birth
- Original & photocopy of Aadhar Card/PAN Card
- Certificate of SC/ST/EWS/Saharias or BC/MBC of non-creamy layer, as the case may be, issued by the concerned competent authority of Rajasthan State only (if applicable)
- Bonafide resident certificate, issued by the competent authority
- Marriage registration certificate issued by the concerned competent authority
- Certificate of good character from the competent authority of the University or Institute where last educated and two certificates written not more than six months prior to the last date prescribed for filling-up the application, from two responsible persons not connected with his School or Institute or University and not related to him/her
- An Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public that no criminal case is pending against him/her in any Court and he/she has not been convicted in any criminal case.
- Certificate/relevant document issued by the concerned Competent Authority for claiming reservation against vacancies reserved for TSP Area/Saharias/ Outstanding Sports Persons/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD.
- If availed, age relaxation under Clause 4(iv), experience certificate issued by any officer not below the rank of Assistant Engineer of concerned Nigam, clearly indicating the period of training.
- In case of having any disabled child, the Medical Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding his/her disability.
- Certificate for COVID-l9 full vaccination.
JVVNL Recruitment 2022 Exam Centres
- The Centre for examination will be kept in Rajasthan preferably in Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganga nagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar. Candidates are advised to give preference for exam centres as per their choice, but allotment of centres will be done as per administrative convenience and availability of seats
- The exam will be conducted only through online mode at venue given in the respective call letter.
- Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- It is an Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”