The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has postponed web option entry process which was supposed to begin on October 11. The authority will soon announced the revised date for the further counselling process @kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates who have cleared the KCET 2022 were expected to appear for the scheduled session of the document verification round on October 7 and 8. Candidates can get the Verification slip from the official website until October 12 after the Document Verification link was established on October 10 at 7 p.m. Check below to know more on deatil about Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022.
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – An Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||KCET|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Period||Once a year|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Offered Courses||Engineering Technology, Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma), Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharma), Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses|
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – Important Dates
Check below to get an outline on the important dates of Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022
|Notification Release||12th April 2022|
|Application Form Release Date||18th April 2022|
|Deadline to Submit Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Apply Fee||20th May 2022|
|Application correction Period||21th May 2022 to 24th May 2022|
|Application Window Re-opened On||29th May 2022 to 02th June 2022|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||11t h June 2022 to 13 June 2022|
|Hall Ticket||02nd June 2022|
|Submission of special category certificates||To be notified|
|KCET exam date||16th June 2022 to 17th June 2022|
|Unofficial Answer Key Released on||17th June 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key||22nd June 2022|
|Final date to raise objections against answer key||25th June 2022|
|Final date to correct details in application form||01st July 2022|
|Result declaration date and final answer key||30th July 2022|
|Document Verification||22nd August 2022 to 7th September 2022|
|Release of KCET 2022 Seat Matrix||13th September 2022|
|Revised Ranking||01st October 2022|
|Documents Verification||07th Oct 2022 to 08th Oct 2022
11th Oct 2022 (Extended)
|Downloading of Verification Slip||14th Oct-2022 (Tentative)|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||10th Oct 2022 (after 11 am)|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates in the order of preference||14th Oct-2022 (Tentative)|
|Publication of Mock Seat Allotment Results||To be notified|
|Provision to change or modify options||To be notified|
|Publication of First Round Allotment result||To be notified|
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – How to Apply, Procedure
Candidates will have to follow the below procedure for KCET 2022 option entry;
Step 1: Visit the official website of KEA- kea.kar.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘KCET option entry’.
Step 3: Enter your log in details to required section
Step 4: Select your preferred college and courses, on preferences
Step 5: Submit and take print for future use.
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – Documents required during verification
The necessary documents required during Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 Document verification level are;
CET 2022 online application form final printout
KCET 2022 admit card
SSLC/10th Level Certificate
2nd PUC / 12th Level Mark Sheet
7 years study certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO / DDPI
Recent passport size photographs
Other required documents as per rules
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – Key Ponits to Remember
- Candidates can only use their KCET option entry when their documents have been verified and possessing of verification slip.
- Applicants who complete the KCET counseling registration process, which includes document verification, are eligible for KCET choice filling to be taken into consideration for the allocation of seats for admission to Professional Courses in Government / Private Colleges in Karnataka.
- To complete the KCET option entry 2022 procedure, each candidate will be given a high-security user ID and secret key. The candidate must then log in and change the user ID and secret key to a password of their choice.
- Candidates are recommended to print out their completed KCET 2022 option entries or selections for each round.
- Any candidate who received a seat through KEA in a previous year and did not give it up by the deadline for submitting KCET alternatives for the final round of seat allocation for the relevant disciplines would not be qualified to receive a seat in that discipline in 2022. However, he or she is eligible to apply for the KCET 2022 to receive a seat in any other discipline.
Karnataka KCET Option Entry 2022 – Seat Matrix
On September 13th, 2022, KEA made Seat Matrix available. It comprises the overall number of seats made available by the participating engineering and agricultural institutes in Karnataka. A factor determining the KCET cut-off is the seat matrix for KCET 2022. The annual cut-off is higher when there are fewer seats available. There were three sessions for KCET 2022 document verification. The section begins on August 22nd, 2022, and ended on September 7th, 2022. On the official website, kea.kar.nic.in, you can see the complete document verification schedule.