Table of Contents
The KPSC Jobs notification is released for 136 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official KPSC notification if they are eligible. KPSC information given in this article like the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, KPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, KPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||KPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 March 2022|
|Last Date||27 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
Junior Engineer Vacancy in Karnataka PSC
- Post name – Junior engineer
- Post count – 136
KPSC Junior Engineer Salary Detail
- Selected candidates will get an KPSC JE Salary of 33,450/- Rs. 62,600/- per month.
- However, candidates will also receive other benefits such as House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Medical Insurance, and other pay and perks as per the rule.
Eligibility Conditions For KPSC Jr Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should possess a Diploma or degree in relevant field to apply for Karnataka PSC Junior Engineer Jobs
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Civil/ Environment)/f Diploma in Civil / Environment / PHE etc from recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories is as follows:
|Categories||Years of Relaxation||Maximum years|
|3 years||38 years|
Category – I
|5 years||40 years|
How To Apply Online Karnataka PSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Open the notification using the link below kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then the Karnataka Public Service Commission opens on the screen.
- Look around for “KPSC JE Application Form“.
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach necessary documents, signature and photograph where required
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Make sure to take a print out of the application form.
KPSC JE Application Fee
|General Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|Ex-Service Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Candidates interested in applying for the KPSC JE recruitment 2022 should remember that every candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the offline written examination followed by the document verification process. Those who qualify for all the KPSC JE selection processes will finally be appointed as junior engineers in the Karnataka State.
KPSC JE Exam Pattern
The KPSC JE recruitment 2022 exam pattern will be as follows :
- The KPSC JE written exam will conduct offline.
- The KPSC JE paper has the only objective type of questions.
- There would be a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer marked you in the KPSC Jr. Engg. written test.
- The KPSC JE exam is divided into two papers i.e., Paper-1 & Paper-2.
- The KPSC JE Paper 1 would have 100 questions from General Studies of 100 marks.
- The KPSC JE Paper 2 would have 100 questions from General English, General Kannada, and Computer Knowledge of 100 marks.
Here is a table to help you understand the KPSC JE 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper – 1||General Studies||100||100|
|Paper -2||General Kannada||35||35|
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence structure
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Also, Subject-Verb Agreement, etc.
- Idioms & Phrases
- One Word Substitutions
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Subject- Verb Agreement
- Error correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Also, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, etc.
- Networking (LAN,WAN,MAN)
- Database (introduction)
- Computer Fundamentals
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- Logic Gates
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- What is the last date to apply for KPSC JE recruitment?
- The last date to fill application form for KPSC jobs is 28th April 2022
- How many posts are vacant in KPSC recruitment?
- A total of 136 posts are vacant in KPSC
- What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka PSC 2022 Recruitment?
- Diploma/ Degree in civil engg is required to fill application form
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.